Oct 8, 2022
Trolling by devoting an entire paragraph to explain what GULAG actually is? He must be a stakhanovite among trolls in that case)
Idk man, this just happenes from time to time here. We previously had discussions about soviet architecture, an analysis of the rural life of russians, a controversy about the meaning of Cyberpunk and I think an actual crackhead also posted here some time ago. So anything's possible really

Reactions: cocomiel1

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Anyway, can someone finally post the latest progress report? Thanks
It was a somewhat detailed piece about how the fetish system, which has been in the game for a long time albeit in a limited capacity, is going to be expanded and refined. Also, more repeatable slutty scenes will be added to facilitate unlocking these fetishes.

Oct 8, 2022
It was a somewhat detailed piece about how the fetish system, which has been in the game for a long time albeit in a limited capacity, is going to be expanded and refined. Also, more repeatable slutty scenes will be added to facilitate unlocking these fetishes.
Again, didn't ask for a summary

Oct 8, 2022
1697302955411.png 1697302727496.png
Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
We’re still layering and animating our latest events but I can see the light at the end of a tunnel.
We’ll release it as soon as it’s ready, just want to make it all look as good as it can - with changing background, words and all that visual flavor we’ve been adding in all our recent events.
We’re not just doing that of course, there’s more character art and we’ve been playing with the whole fetish system idea, making changes to it and testing how it all will work. Fetish system is scheduled to arrive rather soon, so I’ve already prepared some art for it and this is what I wanted to discuss today.
So, here’s what we came up with:
1697302754093.png
1697302773478.png
Above is my current design of “notifications” for when one of Kira’s fetishes is triggered.
I might still change it later, but the point is - you’ll know what exact thing led to Kira saying what she’s saying. We’ll go through the entire game and place them where appropriate.
The only real difficulty here is that sometimes more than one fetish can trigger a dialogue, so there’s a risk you’ll get bombarded with “fetish triggers” - we’re yet to figure out how to make it work, which is something we’ve been testing out along other things.
Now, there’s already plenty of fetishes implemented and references all over the game.
Primarily they remove a “refusal” option (if you’ll try to refuse, “Lust” will appear and make you change your mind), they also offer extra/alternative text in some cases and they allow you to view some events even if you don’t have high enough Lust.
I like how they work, but I want to improve them even further. First of all, I think they should offer you more benefits, both small and big and yea, of course there has to be a “fetish interface” where you’ll be able to view which ones you already acquired and more.
1697302804148.png
The pic above is just an example. It probably won’t have the same exact words and rewards in the game, but this is what the “fetish interface” will look like and yes - every Fetish Kira will look differently and have a unique name.
They all are a part of “Lust” but you do need to tell them apart somehow, especially when they’ll share a scene. Plus, it’s more interesting this way.
That said, you’ll be able to access the “Fetish interface” directly through Kira’s squatboi whenever you want and read a short description of what kinks she already has under her belt.
On top of that it will also show “locked” fetishes and tell you what you have to do in order to acquire them.
1697302817127.png
All fetishes will give you something different - Some will give you a temporary buff/debuff, and others will give you customization options, like a new hairstyle/bigger breast size.
The core theme with them will be “memory”, they’re a part of Kira, so they will all restore some of her former knowledge, like “how to tie hair in pigtails” for example.
And I deliberately chose to hide what rewards the fetishes will give to add an element of surprise.
Not all fetishes will be as “strong” as say “Public Use” which pretty much encapsulates the majority of lewd things (oral, anal, vaginal, etc.) and gets referenced constantly.
Some niche fetishes might be rarely referenced and I don’t want you to feel disappointed that you hunted for some specific kink only to find out that it changes very little - so they all will have some “reward”.
I also think that a “surprise reward” will serve as an extra incentive for Kira, as a character, to willingly lewd herself.
1697302850636.png
Coming up with rewards and various different appearances for Kira’s alter-egos is fun, but we’ve discovered that not all of them qualify to be “fetishes”.
Plus, this kind of limits us, so we came up with two more categories:
-
Compulsions
This is something that gets “installed”into Kira. Like, her inability to wear underwear or the recently added compulsion to degrade herself every time she looks into the mirror (we don’t have a working mirror yet, but still)
- Habits
And this is just her own preference. Like the ability to wear lewd outfits or to walk without underwear when she feels like it.
With habits and compulsions we’ll be able to implement some interesting stuff in the future, “wake up, suck a dick and put on makeup” kind of stuff.
We just need more random and repeatable events for them to truly shine, but we definitely should plan in advance, which is what we’re doing.
Note:
I’m not sure we’ll call them “compulsions and habits” and any suggestions are more than welcome.
This leads me to the last talking point - how to get rid of all this?
1697302865163.png
In case you didn’t know, we’re overhauling “charisma” stat in v0.5.1. Charisma will become spendable on “fetish removal” and other nice mental thingies.
“Fetish removal” will work through Polina/Shwift and will be unlocked at the end of the “Modest Proposal” quest.
This of course doesn’t mean that a fetish or compulsion will permanently disappear - they all can be acquired again.
Even right now, if your Kira sleeps 10 times without underwear - she’ll get “no panties” compulsion and won’t be able to wear underwear at all.
And if you’d change your mind and want to get a compulsion or fetish back - you’d be able to do so for free (second removal will still cost some charisma)
The only real condition is for the “fetish” to be “unlocked”
- be acquired at least once. This fact opens some new possibilities, for example:
Chief Officer’s events give exhibitionism fetish, but if you use the “jammer” - Kira avoids being brainwashed. However, since she viewed the event - she “unlocked” the fetish, meaning that you can view it and decide whether or not it’s worth acquiring.
1697302886398.png
Above is a little preview of the acquisition/removal process, just wanted to show you that we already have the majority of art for everything I talked about today.
The only other thing I’d like to mention is that nothing is written in stone yet.

We’ll dedicate an entire update to this, so we still might change things up, but this is more or less our latest take on the “fetish system”.
1697302911461.png
With all of the above, I think our game would become more of a “game” - you’d have more options, more interesting things to discover and I really like this idea.
This is just the beginning of course, I fully expect our list of compulsions, habits and fetishes to grow and for our system to expand as time goes by. But this is a step in the right direction, in my opinion.
That’s all I wanted to talk about today, a new update is still in the oven along with some new polls, but I think you'll like what we’re cooking. Thank you all for your patience and support, the end is near!

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
View attachment 3005610 View attachment 3005591
Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
We’re still layering and animating our latest events but I can see the light at the end of a tunnel.
We’ll release it as soon as it’s ready, just want to make it all look as good as it can - with changing background, words and all that visual flavor we’ve been adding in all our recent events.
We’re not just doing that of course, there’s more character art and we’ve been playing with the whole fetish system idea, making changes to it and testing how it all will work. Fetish system is scheduled to arrive rather soon, so I’ve already prepared some art for it and this is what I wanted to discuss today.
So, here’s what we came up with:
View attachment 3005594
View attachment 3005598
Above is my current design of “notifications” for when one of Kira’s fetishes is triggered.
I might still change it later, but the point is - you’ll know what exact thing led to Kira saying what she’s saying. We’ll go through the entire game and place them where appropriate.
The only real difficulty here is that sometimes more than one fetish can trigger a dialogue, so there’s a risk you’ll get bombarded with “fetish triggers” - we’re yet to figure out how to make it work, which is something we’ve been testing out along other things.
Now, there’s already plenty of fetishes implemented and references all over the game.
Primarily they remove a “refusal” option (if you’ll try to refuse, “Lust” will appear and make you change your mind), they also offer extra/alternative text in some cases and they allow you to view some events even if you don’t have high enough Lust.
I like how they work, but I want to improve them even further. First of all, I think they should offer you more benefits, both small and big and yea, of course there has to be a “fetish interface” where you’ll be able to view which ones you already acquired and more.
View attachment 3005600
The pic above is just an example. It probably won’t have the same exact words and rewards in the game, but this is what the “fetish interface” will look like and yes - every Fetish Kira will look differently and have a unique name.
They all are a part of “Lust” but you do need to tell them apart somehow, especially when they’ll share a scene. Plus, it’s more interesting this way.
That said, you’ll be able to access the “Fetish interface” directly through Kira’s squatboi whenever you want and read a short description of what kinks she already has under her belt.
On top of that it will also show “locked” fetishes and tell you what you have to do in order to acquire them.
View attachment 3005601
All fetishes will give you something different - Some will give you a temporary buff/debuff, and others will give you customization options, like a new hairstyle/bigger breast size.
The core theme with them will be “memory”, they’re a part of Kira, so they will all restore some of her former knowledge, like “how to tie hair in pigtails” for example.
And I deliberately chose to hide what rewards the fetishes will give to add an element of surprise.
Not all fetishes will be as “strong” as say “Public Use” which pretty much encapsulates the majority of lewd things (oral, anal, vaginal, etc.) and gets referenced constantly.
Some niche fetishes might be rarely referenced and I don’t want you to feel disappointed that you hunted for some specific kink only to find out that it changes very little - so they all will have some “reward”.
I also think that a “surprise reward” will serve as an extra incentive for Kira, as a character, to willingly lewd herself.
View attachment 3005603
Coming up with rewards and various different appearances for Kira’s alter-egos is fun, but we’ve discovered that not all of them qualify to be “fetishes”.
Plus, this kind of limits us, so we came up with two more categories:
-
Compulsions
This is something that gets “installed”into Kira. Like, her inability to wear underwear or the recently added compulsion to degrade herself every time she looks into the mirror (we don’t have a working mirror yet, but still)
- Habits
And this is just her own preference. Like the ability to wear lewd outfits or to walk without underwear when she feels like it.
With habits and compulsions we’ll be able to implement some interesting stuff in the future, “wake up, suck a dick and put on makeup” kind of stuff.
We just need more random and repeatable events for them to truly shine, but we definitely should plan in advance, which is what we’re doing.
Note:
I’m not sure we’ll call them “compulsions and habits” and any suggestions are more than welcome.
This leads me to the last talking point - how to get rid of all this?
View attachment 3005604
In case you didn’t know, we’re overhauling “charisma” stat in v0.5.1. Charisma will become spendable on “fetish removal” and other nice mental thingies.
“Fetish removal” will work through Polina/Shwift and will be unlocked at the end of the “Modest Proposal” quest.
This of course doesn’t mean that a fetish or compulsion will permanently disappear - they all can be acquired again.
Even right now, if your Kira sleeps 10 times without underwear - she’ll get “no panties” compulsion and won’t be able to wear underwear at all.
And if you’d change your mind and want to get a compulsion or fetish back - you’d be able to do so for free (second removal will still cost some charisma)
The only real condition is for the “fetish” to be “unlocked”
- be acquired at least once. This fact opens some new possibilities, for example:
Chief Officer’s events give exhibitionism fetish, but if you use the “jammer” - Kira avoids being brainwashed. However, since she viewed the event - she “unlocked” the fetish, meaning that you can view it and decide whether or not it’s worth acquiring.
View attachment 3005606
Above is a little preview of the acquisition/removal process, just wanted to show you that we already have the majority of art for everything I talked about today.
The only other thing I’d like to mention is that nothing is written in stone yet.

We’ll dedicate an entire update to this, so we still might change things up, but this is more or less our latest take on the “fetish system”.
View attachment 3005609
With all of the above, I think our game would become more of a “game” - you’d have more options, more interesting things to discover and I really like this idea.
This is just the beginning of course, I fully expect our list of compulsions, habits and fetishes to grow and for our system to expand as time goes by. But this is a step in the right direction, in my opinion.
That’s all I wanted to talk about today, a new update is still in the oven along with some new polls, but I think you'll like what we’re cooking. Thank you all for your patience and support, the end is near!
It seems cool and all but CrucifiedMulan where does the "Red Kira" fits in all of this or she'll be responsible for a entirely different ''skill tree''?

Last edited:

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
Oh and for you CrucifiedMulan, since you're looking for suggestions, maybe name the compulsions "Urges" and the habbits "Addictions"
Glad there is finally a discussion going on about something related to my profession. I want to say that I am not suggesting anything, but simply systematizing things from the point of view of the modern psychology and psychiatry to such phenomena:
There is a great trio that epitomizes intrusive states:
Obsessions - intrusive thoughts
Compulsions - intrusive behavior.
Phobias - intrusive fears.
All intrusive states are neuroses, which are an intermediate state between psychosis and a mental state corresponding to normality.
Addictions are quite different and are divided into chemical and non-chemical addictions. When a person is addicted, he or she feels an unbearable urge to do something (smoke a joint or play video games, suit yourself). Subsequently, when performing the act, the person may experience feelings ranging from relief, to ecstasy (depending on the stage of addiction).

P.S. Kudos to Duh for the suggestions, I think they are extremely appropriate.

P.P.S. The interpretation and explanation of these states are purposely simplified for the commentators' understanding.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: IncineratedMulan

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
It seems cool and all but CrucifiedMulan where does the "Red Kira" fits in all of this or she'll be responsible for a entirely different ''skill tree''?
According to what I've heard from the Discord, the Red Kira is a separate personality and she is not affected by the other Kira(s)'s fetishes or other mental issues.

Reactions: 0pis
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes