pallekewling

Aug 23, 2016
Took me an hour or two to figure out how to get Breasts #5 during the New You quest.
How do you get them? I can't do anything more with the new you quest as far as I can see..

Edit: nvm found it. I'm guessing the amount of scenes that show these new tits is exactly 0?

Last edited:

HazumiCousin

Dec 1, 2019
im glad i gave this game time HE definitely needs to work on what to do when you just start the game it can get massively confusing, if he works on making significant Holograms at story located areas that would be excellent different color for side missions and main missions

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
I don't understand what to do, please help(here are my saves)
Tested it a bit, loaded a previous save to get to the same point, tried a fresh save to quickly get there etc etc, but it seems like the stabbing event is just bugged.

Edit:
According to the bug report on their discord, it's a bug that is caused by using a old save. Make a new savefile for 0.4.9.1, and you should be fine.

Last edited:

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
30 minutes into teh game and I'm enjoying it so far. It's just that when I'm doing the waitress job, the frame drops siginificantly. Like it takes a few seconds for you to go to an "!" and a star symbol. Is it supposed to be like that or what?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Tested it a bit, loaded a previous save to get to the same point, tried a fresh save to quickly get there etc etc, but it seems like the stabbing event is just bugged.

Edit:
According to the bug report on their discord, it's a bug that is caused by using a old save. Make a new savefile for 0.4.9.1, and you should be fine.
The Stabbing event: It depends from which angle you will take the knife - if you take it from "up" right infront of you,you will be bugged,but if you do it from "down" side,where is the road,then you can continue the game....after that you should be able to walk and try to avoid the other people,but you will need to let them come and be stabbed too,so you should run fast and then go somewhere where you will not be bugged again(i suggest to run a bit and then go back to that road from "down" side so you can be able after that to move on the road or on the brush near the road),but if i am not wrong the story will just continue automaticaly after the other people are stabbed too and then you will speak automaticaly with the "catgirl" and be able to move after that! I know that because i just start the game from the beggining to see if i can keep winning money at the bar or i can't and it looks like i can keep wearn money and i was just bugged before... I hope this helps you!

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
The Stabbing event: It depends from which angle you will take the knife - if you take it from "up" right infront of you,you will be bugged,but if you do it from "down" side,where is the road,then you can continue the game....after that you should be able to walk and try to avoid the other people,but you will need to let them come and be stabbed too,so you should run fast and then go somewhere where you will not be bugged again(i suggest to run a bit and then go back to that road from "down" side so you can be able after that to move on the road or on the brush near the road),but if i am not wrong the story will just continue automaticaly after the other people are stabbed too and then you will speak automaticaly with the "catgirl" and be able to move after that! I know that because i just start the game from the beggining to see if i can keep winning money at the bar or i can't and it looks like i can keep wearn money and i was just bugged before... I hope this helps you!
Testing his specific file, there was no knife to pick up. It seems like using old files from a previous version, just does not allow for the knife to spawn.
Tested it on a new save file, and it worked fine, as I did mention in my edit.

The issue wasn't what to do or how to pick up the knife, it was that there was no knife at all to pick up in the first place.

RadeonHuman

Feb 8, 2018

Edit:
3 times created a new save, same problem

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
The saves I sent are also new to the game
Ah right, just me being a idiot. I'll attempt to try something with em. Will get back to you tomorrow regardin em.
In the meantime, for the last save where you are stuck, what did you do throughout the game?
Did you go directly there? Pick any specific fetishes from the cat lady?

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
tried playing this game and i got stuck in the imperator path, what i need to do to get her favour? i already got the favours from the others and i already painted the trees red as she asked.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Can anyone confirm if there are more clothes in the game to find.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are there other outfits / accessories available in the game currently?
Also, what other appearance modifications can I get in the game?
Piercings?
Tattoos?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DrMage
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes