tibasu

May 16, 2018
If anyone is having trouble triggering subway scenes, if you just keep traveling between 2 areas you will eventually end up in a train interior instead of your destination. If you take the train and see the location you are at already is on the list, clicking it will automatically go to the train. Would be nice to have this option always available to trigger these scenes on demand without flat out listing it as a H scene

Aug 26, 2017
I heard someone ask that if it ends at "mew you" but is it before or after? because I've been trying to get it started after talking to Olga and getting brian *cough* but i can't access the elevator or anything, any help would be appreciated ;l

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Make sure to get and wear the newest outfit in the store and then just spam train rides till it unlocks.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Is there a date for the next update? Since the last one was pretty small i am super hyped for the one to come:FeelsGoodMan:

BarbeChenue

Nov 1, 2018
Make sure to get and wear the newest outfit in the store and then just spam train rides till it unlocks.
I played v0.3.2, then updated to v0.3.7a; never got the subway ride scene. Now, I'm at the end of the story progression (and was, up until I updated to v.0.3.7a), but I've never seen the scene, despite spamming subway rides. Am I doing something wrong?

(And I did just try it with the "Bullet" vest, to no avail.)

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Yes, Bullet.

And I guess you have to have done all the hypnosis and breast expansion events in the hospital.
For some reason, i got pink haired reflecton in gost cut, not in bullet.

Is there a date for the next update? Since the last one was pretty small i am super hyped for the one to come:FeelsGoodMan:
Autor tries to update twice a month so in a week he will post an update, probably.

Verizel

May 25, 2017
Also, I look around files of the game... I didn't find any new images. Probably 3.7 is about implementing code and text I suppose.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
No, I've never chosen a red Kira option and unlocked the scene. If you check the images, you can see what outfit she's wearing in those images, and then try spamming the train rides.

Verizel

May 25, 2017
No, I've never chosen a red Kira option and unlocked the scene. If you check the images, you can see what outfit she's wearing in those images, and then try spamming the train rides.
No, for subway there is only pictures for ghostcut, with bs3, but not for bullet outfit. Which route you choose? And from which link download the new version?

Also. find a bug -- when you have sex in park with fisherman, your Fame downgrade to 5, no matter how famous Kira was before event.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes