Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Supposedly full customization with tons of images but idk, keeping our expectations in check is the best thing to do.
Customization no one even see. Seriously, anyone here played full run more than twice? First time i played max bimbo, second - slut with minimal body upgrades. Who is even interested in middle ground here?

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

Lollow91

Aug 28, 2022
Won't load MQ_13_Poster.png, i didn't even look at it but it still gave me the error, i tried to fix it but when i add the png in www/img/pictures it gives me an error (i'm from android) if someone knows how to fix it or has a save file right after that moment it would help a lot

AdamTheFat

Feb 19, 2021
Won't load MQ_13_Poster.png, i didn't even look at it but it still gave me the error, i tried to fix it but when i add the png in www/img/pictures it gives me an error (i'm from android) if someone knows how to fix it or has a save file right after that moment it would help a lot
I simply created a copy of the "MQ_13_Cell2_KiraPoster.png" and changed the name of the file to "MQ_13_Poster.png" then placed it in the www > img > pictures. Worked for me.

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
How does one start the waitress job? It just says it's not open and this game is kinda shit about explaining things.
Go there in the Morning or Afternoon (So not when it is dark outside) and talk to the person inside. He offers you the job. Work there a few days, then he offers you to work in the other part of the bar.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
How does one start the waitress job? It just says it's not open and this game is kinda shit about explaining things.
Read the dialogues carefully. After GG fried the brains in a conversation with an officer, he says that in the morning you need to visit the hospital (in the same building, but turn left at the entrance). Only after this visit will all other quests begin to progress.

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Howdy! This post is all about the current update, it’s pretty much a simple changelog that also includes what we did in previous “preview” updates, just so we could keep track of things.

if you wanna read up on what we’re doing and plan on doing, you can read it all here (click me).

Download Link (click me)

- One new random male NPC (Animal)

- Three new layered female NPCs (Rosie, Dottie & Sugartits, 46 pictures)

- Ability to temporarily customize them (Vivarium-Farm-Near the barn entrance (lower right corner of Farm map))

- 6 new expressions for Kira

- Clothes can now be worn from Squat-Boi or Item menu

- Separated tops from bottoms, you can now combine them.

- 3 new “harassment poses” (296 pictures)

- New repeatable random “harassment” event (27 pages with a ton of references, you’ll only see 1/3)
- New repeatable random “boobjob/blowjob/orgy” event (31 pages, you’ll only see 1/3; 458 pictures)

- Cleaned up the code for Kira’s character art

- Deleted unnecessary pictures and sounds

- Fixed a bunch of bugs (missing poster image, preloader fixes, etc.)

- A ton of minor things (new menu, pixel art, etc.)

Note:

Harassment event location - randomly spawns in the middle of Vivarium, near the tents to the right of the pillory, he’ll chase you;

Boobjob event locationt - randomly spawns in the right part of Vivarium, near the farm entrance, you’ll have to approach a crowd.

The ability to customize girls is a temporary thing, in the future they will be customizable from story events.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes