CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
More seriously for this game and for Mulan it's always hard to have a clear release planning (no offense to anyone just a fact).

Mulan said the last release was not the real one and another one with the content devlopped and drawn last month was about to be released. Morover Mulan came back on this forum. So there is hope but no one can said when the release will be and wich content you can expect ;) Stay in touch ;)

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
"This was a preview update, it was never meant to be public"
Judging from the changelog we weren't missing out much lmao

Reactions: xatcat

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
Can someone post a save before Vivarium? I played the game a long time before and lost my saves, and now I dont have the patience to play the whole game again. thx

AceDeath

Aug 13, 2017
For those that want the stat changes made by the intro questions here they are since I was bored.

Base stat is 1 Lust 0 Cha 0 Int

1st question:
1st option = +1 cha +2 int
2nd option = +2 lust +1 cha -1 int
3rd option = +1 lust +2 cha

2nd question:
1st option = +1 cha
2nd option = -1 cha
3rd option = -1 ALL

3rd question:
1st option = +1 int
2nd option = +1 lust -1 int
3rd option = +1 cha

4th question:
1st option = +2 cha
2nd option = +1 lust -1 int
3rd option = +1 int

5th question:
1st option = +1 cha
2nd option = +1 int
3rd option = +1 lust -1 int

Last 2 questions don't add anything.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Bug:
when you First enter the Gym close to where your resident that you get assigned day1, when you go to the Closet to acquire your FREE Gym Clots, when you Proceed wit the Locker salesmen dialogue, if you have 5 Ruppel's to buy the "Botty-Drink" you will lose the 5 Ruppel's but you don't gain the "Botty-Drink" and the Scale in the Gym don't show any progress ether, so you basically pay the Locker guys and Gain NOTING.

on the other hand if you say you are not interested then you are still able to buy it normally, and that way you gain it as an item that works...

the Donut on the other hand works and get auto used on buy from the Dialogue, and it also works from the menu as an item, but the Growth Animation is a bit strange it Expand then Shrink then Expand and then Shrink agene so it lock like you are being pumped full of Air that then kind of get Drained and filed up again, so it kind of look Weird...

else i like the Game so Fare, through it Would have been Nice to Know that the inisial Questions you Got Asked wile in the Brain (Damage) Scan machine is basically your initial Character Creation, Except you have NO Idea that your Answer Modify your Stats at all, and only Trill and Error of how your character end up kind of can be Frustrating considering Dialogue and Such Can be Radically Affected by it...

so it would have been Nice to Know what the Answer would do to you in Game, or at list in an Text Document in the Game Folder...

sorry fore Ranting, but yea hope you will have an Good Day Forward.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Bug:
when you First enter the Gym close to where your resident that you get assigned day1, when you go to the Closet to acquire your FREE Gym Clots, when you Proceed wit the Locker salesmen dialogue, if you have 5 Ruppel's to buy the "Botty-Drink" you will lose the 5 Ruppel's but you don't gain the "Botty-Drink" and the Scale in the Gym don't show any progress ether, so you basically pay the Locker guys and Gain NOTING.

on the other hand if you say you are not interested then you are still able to buy it normally, and that way you gain it as an item that works...

the Donut on the other hand works and get auto used on buy from the Dialogue, and it also works from the menu as an item, but the Growth Animation is a bit strange it Expand then Shrink then Expand and then Shrink agene so it lock like you are being pumped full of Air that then kind of get Drained and filed up again, so it kind of look Weird...

else i like the Game so Fare, through it Would have been Nice to Know that the inisial Questions you Got Asked wile in the Brain (Damage) Scan machine is basically your initial Character Creation, Except you have NO Idea that your Answer Modify your Stats at all, and only Trill and Error of how your character end up kind of can be Frustrating considering Dialogue and Such Can be Radically Affected by it...

so it would have been Nice to Know what the Answer would do to you in Game, or at list in an Text Document in the Game Folder...

sorry fore Ranting, but yea hope you will have an Good Day Forward.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys is there a way to free Katya when she is hanging at the pole because she literally says i have to find her or you leave her there because i couldn't find her anywhere in the prison

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Does the flirting/talking at the Gym ever go further? She can choose to ride the dildo while working out naked, she has the Snake business card. But is there anything else or does it just loop the same 3 or 4 interactions?

sarge86

Apr 22, 2018
Since this is as body mod game... CrucifiedMulan do you have any plans to introduce futa transformations? This is already one of my top games of all time, but if I was able to turn her into a futa on top of a bimbo...well I don't think any game would come close honestly.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Since this is as body mod game... CrucifiedMulan do you have any plans to introduce futa transformations? This is already one of my top games of all time, but if I was able to turn her into a futa on top of a bimbo...well I don't think any game would come close honestly.
i personally hope Futa don't get Added, because most of the Time when that get added to ether Stories or Games it seems like the Girl Forgets they have a Pussy and Just become an "Must Use The Dick", kind of character, witch defeat the point of having both Genetical's...

The Futa Stereotype is really not something i usually enjoy ether because they seems to alvei's be Forced to be Dominant/Assertive no Mather what in almost ALL cases...
and forget there other Needs if they ware originally more of an Submissive...
at list this is the Case when it happens to the Main Character...

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
i personally hope Futa don't get Added, because most of the Time when that get added to ether Stories or Games it seems like the Girl Forgets they have a Pussy and Just become an "Must Use The Dick", kind of character, witch defeat the point of having both Genetical's...

The Futa Stereotype is really not something i usually enjoy ether because they seems to alvei's be Forced to be Dominant/Assertive no Mather what in almost ALL cases...
and forget there other Needs if they ware originally more of an Submissive...
at list this is the Case when it happens to the Main Character...
Main problem will be mulan drawing 9000 different customizable dicks. Maybe mulan is into it, but his patrons probably aren't.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes