Wizardruss

Dec 7, 2019
Hello everyone, so i'm looking to increase the breast size of my character and you can apparently do so by doing the whole therapy thingy in the hospital. Thing is i think i didn't accomplish the requirement in the right order, i did the first therapy and it must have jinxed the whole thing because i meant to increase my character breast size without becoming a slut or a bimbo (if it's possible). So does anyone have a save after the prison break ?

loot72

Sep 24, 2021
I do have a favorite path, but it’s not in the game yet. This update includes all body mods, including the ones that excite me the most - silicone, the classic “bimbo”.
Similarly to what is already in the game, you won’t be forced into becoming one, but the story I have planned included this particular transformation.
What interests me in it is a crossover with the current “cow” path. And the aftermath of both, I want to create enough jobs, reasons and random events for all of us to play as Kira’s that we created.
I’m also super excited about AO (anal only path) which I still can’t pick who to assign, I think it will work marvelous with a breeding cow path. Being anal only, but forced to constantly be pregnant.
So bimbo-cow Kira interests me the most, I guess.
it's great to see someone else enjoys the classic clearly fake curvy bimbos. feels like on top of "true" bimbo already being rare, the silicone whore style is even rarer.
anal only tends to be hit or miss for me but that combo with the breeding path sounds both funny and lewd

Russian orc

Mar 20, 2021
People, I need help. I decided to refresh my memory of the history of this "shchedevr" and ran into a problem - I stupidly screwed up (as usual, ahah).
The vivarium is not ready (to hell with it), the Center is not ready (I don't care), the gym does not lead anywhere, the Factory does not lead anywhere, the party does not lead anywhere, I completely forgot how to get into prison according to the plot, somewhere there is still a cyborg hacker who also does not lead anywhere. Question: How is the plot progressing now? What should I do after brainwashing?
(if it's fucking unclear, then sorry, google translated it)

pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
Any way to increase boob size to 5 if I am at 4 after doing the farm and I didn't manage to do it during the Olga New You questline?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
stuck in the prison, keeps saying I must disable camera's first, I should go talk to Katya, I do then say everything's fine and nothing changes, I can not do anything stuck in loop of should go talk to Katya, then say Everything's fine.

ghostthree

Jun 18, 2017
stuck in the prison, keeps saying I must disable camera's first, I should go talk to Katya, I do then say everything's fine and nothing changes, I can not do anything stuck in loop of should go talk to Katya, then say Everything's fine.
Go to office, you can disable camera for there if you had a item if not sleep once Katya will give you that

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
Ok so I retried this game after a very long time, hype by an update.

Very disapointed.

There is still old bug like Legion event without graphic or stuck naked after exhib event at park.
You can do New Hope event before prison and get pink hair and big boob but not reflected in prison event (big boobs in prison event was the one I was looking for tbh).
The movie event still disabled.
And no more real content in Vivarium or Sewer.

I guess there is a promise for a futur big update with a lot of content and many more transformation and sex scene, just pay and wait as usual ! :)

For new player play this game it's clearly something to see, try both route bimbo with very low int or slut high int. For others make another game your center of attention ;) More sex scene in prison, gym, restaurant, repetable and a more consistent story.

Anyway I must say I like bimbo dialog and story.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Ok so I retried this game after a very long time, hype by an update.

Very disapointed.

There is still old bug like Legion event without graphic or stuck naked after exhib event at park.
You can do New Hope event before prison and get pink hair and big boob but not reflected in prison event (big boobs in prison event was the one I was looking for tbh).
The movie event still disabled.
And no more real content in Vivarium or Sewer.

I guess there is a promise for a futur big update with a lot of content and many more transformation and sex scene, just pay and wait as usual ! :)

For new player play this game it's clearly something to see, try both route bimbo with very low int or slut high int. For others make another game your center of attention ;) More sex scene in prison, gym, restaurant, repetable and a more consistent story.

Anyway I must say I like bimbo dialog and story.
Yes this game needs more sex scenes around the city i wish there was a gloryhole sidejob because that scene was sexy as fuck plus the dialogue

Reactions: CorwinFr
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes