cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
So whe can I expect the next update for this game. I hope this game can be completed soon.
according to dev this month, but i dont think update is gonna make it in here (at least not from him, at least not in the short term), since he hates F95 pretty much

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
So whe can I expect the next update for this game. I hope this game can be completed soon.
If you mean by "soon" as within five years, then yeah. After five years there will be revision, so that might add another five years to adjust and gain full synthesis. That is unless there's another proletarian revolution to uproot any remaining capitalist oppression inherited in the system.

Last edited:

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
F95 is the only advertising place for adult games. No matter how mulan hates it, several hours after his game got abandoned tag he run here.
well, i think the same. it's no coincidence that he lost 15/20% of his funds on Patreon and suddenly wanted to "update" the game, when in fact it was a bust to his project using F95 as a window to attract new Patreons... so, yes
anyways Mulan can delay the update like he did with the last one (well, not an update in fact, more like new content) and use it when comes in handy of course. business choices :WeSmart:

tonywarlord

Sep 15, 2018
answer is on page "306" of this thread, btw this file doesn't exist in folder files,

in short, copy placeholder image from www/img/pictures. . .
*or any other image (i copied the Kira poster image)*

then paste it to the same folder, and rename it to

Cause it doesn't matter, ya will not see the placeholder or any image, game will skip it. . .

it will work just fine,
come on

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
how do i get the liquor?
go to the bazar, in the residential are, should be on the right side, oposite side of the pool, and inside there there is old lady, on the left. . . interact with her, she sells vodka (can be used for fisherman in the park) and liquor. . .

but i don't know when exactly ya can buy it, i think it's conjugated with story quests, probably after some time after some main quests are done, or it's random,

anyway, after some time, when the liquor will be available to buy, the character that gave ya his red soviet tracksuit on the beginnig of the game will wake Kira in the morning and tell her that liquor has been delivered to the bazar area, so then go and buy it ;)

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
Not the most important thing, but as a fan of Metal Gear, Im kinda sad to see the “Punished Mulan” name go.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes