TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
So when I go to Cell 2 with the deck and the blinded Red to escape (After letting Katlya take the fall) I get.

Failed to load: img/pictures/MQ_13_Poster.img and I have downloaded from a different mirror and still get the problem and I've checked and the file does not exist in www/img/pictures

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
People want to feel entitled so they can complain. If you really look at it, a Patreon subscription (or any other site, doesn't matter) is not an abiding contract. There's nothing teeling "if you give money to that person, they are forced my law to provide what you want". Yet, amusingly enough, a lot of people treat it that way... Funny, right ?
The reality of it is, Patreon and the likes are really more akin to donation. Actualyl scratch that, it's exactly what it is : donations based on a voluntary choice. But when people get pissed, they'll lash out at anything and anyone just to feel justified in their anger, and to not have to admit they are responsible for that gamble.
Sure, there might be a moral obligation (sort of) for the dev to deliver however they can, but nothing legaly binding.

And now, watch this post get drowned in facepalm reactions and people quote me to call me a Mulan brown-nozer. :KEK:

Now that's interesting... Do you mean that you can tweek what "effects" from those "routes" of sorts are on, with that ? I don't remember encountering a dream sequence last time I played (it was a while back admitedly)...
Yes, it's strange how many haters are on this thread. People who have a good game for free and yet complain, because how slow it's developed. Getting everything on time is what so many people want, but they don't understand that not everyone is able to work effectively in that way - people are different. You can tell a typical worker to work faster, but Art is special kind that cannot be time framed really or it will perform bad.
Probably will get a facepalm too, because my views are not popular within haters :p
It may be try to tell about a soul to someone who doesn't have it.

harmaa

Nov 22, 2018
i have no idea how to finish "Whats going on" quest . i cant go to work because it says its closed, i did the party quest and i cant go anywhere else other than gym, library and buy vodka

Todka

Jan 2, 2020
hah, never mind, just copied the Cell2_KiraPoster.png or something named like that, and renamed it to the required tag... it worked... hahahhah

btw if someone needs Virables for attributes, and sizes to edit on SaveEditor for example:

Lust Virable#4
Charisma Virable#5
Intelect Virable#6
Fame Virable#7

Breasts Virable#12
no idea what virable defines Ass Size and body sizes
Thanks bro

Domingos

May 30, 2017
So when I go to Cell 2 with the deck and the blinded Red to escape (After letting Katlya take the fall) I get.

Failed to load: img/pictures/MQ_13_Poster.img and I have downloaded from a different mirror and still get the problem and I've checked and the file does not exist in www/img/pictures
Same thing happened to me. Hopefully there will be a hotfix soon.

• Haha
Reactions: FavenXXX

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Haven't played this for a long time, thought it was abandoned. Is it a reboot worth trying out or just total milk..?

illiono

Jul 9, 2019
Now that's interesting... Do you mean that you can tweek what "effects" from those "routes" of sorts are on, with that ? I don't remember encountering a dream sequence last time I played (it was a while back admitedly)...
Yes, that's what I mean. There is a scene in wich you have a conversation with pink Kira, and you let her convince you to add the parts of the transformation you want. I remember you have to figure up somehow you are being brainwashed, and in the scene you are supposed to choose between full slut or full bimbo (the dream sequence) there's like 5 graffiti telling you to wake up. If you check them all, a third option appears. The exact steps are somwhere in this forum.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rutonat

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Yes, that's what I mean. There is a scene in wich you have a conversation with pink Kira, and you let her convince you to add the parts of the transformation you want. I remember you have to figure up somehow you are being brainwashed, and in the scene you are supposed to choose between full slut or full bimbo (the dream sequence) there's like 5 graffiti telling you to wake up. If you check them all, a third option appears. The exact steps are somwhere in this forum.
Damn thanks for the heads up, that's a very good thing to know !

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Damn thanks for the heads up, that's a very good thing to know !
I've been there before Vivarium update. You have to touch and collect all Lenin images when they put you to brainwash sleep in the hospital and then it opens the option to choose what you want!
Else you will have to choose slut or bimbo.
Third option allows you to choose something between or reject transformation, you have full control.
But then it was the last scene from "old, pre Vivarium" update, IMHO the best one.

Reactions: Rutonat
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes