vessna

Jul 21, 2021
He had hired lostraven for couple of scenes (i dont remember if they actually made into updates or not) he also presumably has a coder on whom he often pushed guilt of slow updates. But looking at mulan now - he might have lied.
ain't she's nickname Moana?

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
so since to understand this correctly this is not a proper but it contains files as a preview? i tried to find new events but the lady in the church doesnt talk to me (did i miss something?). So when can we expect a proper build? and is there any plans for the blue haired lesbian also more tattoos like the ones from the artisan in prison. Glad this is not abandoned

• Angry
Reactions: FavenXXX

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
so since to understand this correctly this is not a proper but it contains files as a preview? i tried to find new events but the lady in the church doesnt talk to me (did i miss something?). So when can we expect a proper build? and is there any plans for the blue haired lesbian also more tattoos like the ones from the artisan in prison. Glad this is not abandoned
according to dev this month should be finished the real udpate with good amounth of content

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
This is why art is a trap. Mulan was the one who made the process shitty when they decided on having X*Y*Z transformations and customizations in the game. Also, one can write and program a game with placeholder art. If it really is about the expense and time of art assets, then the game can proceed without having those assets. If it actually is about creating a masterpiece, even for those who won't pay, then there is no logical reason to time story updates with art updates. It doesn't pass the smell test.
Yep, art is a trap here. Though if I recall correctly, also patreons wanted more variations...
But if you don't pay, you have no right to demand anything, so let's just enjoy free game however it is.
No reason to waste time blaming creator for this or that. Time will pass anyway and some day the game will be completed.
For "no logical reason to time story updates with art updates" - if the game was made your way, it would result in thousands placeholders, which is not good either - it would be text game then, not very appealing (well some people like text based games, but it's a niche).
This game is also good because how it is already made, not how you would made it, but you can also create your own game, I wonder if you would make it better ;)
Everyone can shout when they itself can do shit...

Last edited:

Knowlton

Feb 23, 2020
I still can't believe people complain and spout abuse on a product in which they haven't paid for, we're on a pirate site currently and we get most of these Hgames for free, people say that he is scamming his patreons but Infact you can unsubscribe if you don't believe in the project anymore, Needless to say I'm playing this game for free so I don't have grounds to complain:HideThePain: :HideThePain:

Oct 8, 2018
You’re banned from everywhere for a reason, you never learned how to read in english, maybe that’s a moscovian thing who knows?
This is a march update to shut up whining fellas, like you, the newer one is coming and hopefully it won't end up here until I decide so.
"and hopefully it won't end up here until I decide so." Hopefully you don't go down the boner games route. Anti-piracy measures do not work, have never worked, and will never work. You'll just be wasting your time, but that's up to you to decide.

Reactions: cocomiel1

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I still can't believe people complain and spout abuse on a product in which they haven't paid for, we're on a pirate site currently and we get most of these Hgames for free, people say that he is scamming his patreons but Infact you can unsubscribe if you don't believe in the project anymore, Needless to say I'm playing this game for free so I don't have grounds to complain:HideThePain: :HideThePain:
People want to feel entitled so they can complain. If you really look at it, a Patreon subscription (or any other site, doesn't matter) is not an abiding contract. There's nothing teeling "if you give money to that person, they are forced my law to provide what you want". Yet, amusingly enough, a lot of people treat it that way... Funny, right ?
The reality of it is, Patreon and the likes are really more akin to donation. Actualyl scratch that, it's exactly what it is : donations based on a voluntary choice. But when people get pissed, they'll lash out at anything and anyone just to feel justified in their anger, and to not have to admit they are responsible for that gamble.
Sure, there might be a moral obligation (sort of) for the dev to deliver however they can, but nothing legaly binding.

And now, watch this post get drowned in facepalm reactions and people quote me to call me a Mulan brown-nozer. :KEK:

You can go full nimbo apperance with slut mind (not dumb). I don't remeber the exact things you need to do, but you get to fully customize it in the dream sequence
Now that's interesting... Do you mean that you can tweek what "effects" from those "routes" of sorts are on, with that ? I don't remember encountering a dream sequence last time I played (it was a while back admitedly)...

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I think that the mods might have to bring out the napalm for this thread. The amount of random off topic BS is impressive.
And yet I think you might have missed other threads like WVM or Bones Tales: The manor. Those get even less on-topic posts than this one...

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes