ustar

Dec 29, 2017
it fuxed boobs after using legion the first time and image in the begining of vivarium, it fexed boobs in the party always boobs the thing who the one messed up. this uadte whas just to fix with new option and scenes.

Let hop to don't findothe bugs out there. Hopefully
I’m going to pretend that I understood that. Yep, will do.
OK, I'll try to make it more readable :)

"it fixed boobs after using (chatting ??) legion (game character ???) for first time and image in the beginning of Vivarium, fixed boobs in the party. Boobs the thing that was messed up. This update was just to fix new options and scenes.
Let's hope to not find other bugs out there - hopefully"

I didn't play the update, so I guess here and there from posted changelogs.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Someone, share your save folder pls, change pc system and lost of all saves, thx.
I don't know if it's possible. This is open game, so it can be played differently by everyone. Also as new updates are coming, it can be wise to wait update or two and play entire game from beginning.
Though this game updates are really rare (because how the game is being done) so probably you'll wait a long time :LOL:

illiono

Jul 9, 2019
Back on topic of your game, though.

As much as it's fun to have Kira be railed, humiliated and completely turned into an absolute cumrag left and right, to me those are more like "non-canon" playthroughs. See, our poor girl kinda grew on me and I'm a bit reticent to have her be a dumbass dick dumpster... Call me sentimental. Do you still have a "bad ass Kira" route planned? Or one where she can get a bimbo body but not the dumbassness that comes with it? Are there things like a "fuck friends" system planned, like having Kira be smashed consensually by those we deem worthy, without corrupting her too much? I still want a good ending for our girl, one where she gets to sit at the top, her sanity intact and all the pieces of shit that wanted to hurt her brainwashed into being her toys.

Keep up the amazing work, mate. You know, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
You can go full nimbo apperance with slut mind (not dumb). I don't remeber the exact things you need to do, but you get to fully customize it in the dream sequence

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rutonat and Creiz

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Glad i never paid for this, lol.
I'm sure the game will be great once it's finished, it can be masterpiece. The problem with doing great masterpieces is the whole shit process of making, that costs more than it's worth for average person. You can buy average clock for 50$ or less, you can also (theoretically) buy swiss clock for million $, but would you buy it? That's why there are not much this kind of things.
This is customization game and as it's lovely for the player (who doesn't want to customize character?), the process of making it is so shitty. Gladly Mulan says he will make it regardless if you pay or not.

Reactions: IncineratedMulan
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes