Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
Please refrain from unnecessary unrelated discussions derailing the thread to off-topic. Warnings/thread bans may occur if not complying with the general thread rules. So keep it on-topic, thank you.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
This preview has 325 pics, upcoming boobjob event 459. Overall 784 pics for events. But that’s not all, 784 pics are pretty much a bonus.

The main purpose of this update is to introduce a COMPLETE character art for Kira, with absolutely everything, every boobsize for every outfit - everything voted on patreon by the way. It’s not just my crazy whim.
It includes, a brand new lingerie system (unaffected by “no underwear” fetish_
Ability to mix and match tops and bottoms from different outfits
New sex toys system
New cum system
New reactions system
Pregnancy system (that works for all outfits and other shit)
New tags for all of that so we could code/write proper reactions from npcs.
All future breast sizes, lips, asses (you name it)
It’s thousands of pictures, the final number is still pending (otherwise I’d flex, and I will).

This whole character art update is one third of the whole game, it’s pretty much a game just on its own. I was wrong to implement it now and in such a way, but that’s all there is to it.

Let's ignore Kira’s character art, and just focus on 784 pics (which isn’t even a half). I’d have to draw at least one picture a day every day for 15 month. This is a body mod game, a game where you can customize your character and then see her getting railed in all her glory. This is why it takes so long and this is why no one makes this shit.

You’re not helping me, so at least don’t stand in my way.
My brother in Christ.

I know full well what you're going through. You're a fucking machine, indeed.

In the game I'm making, I use Unity for the character system specifically because I have a system similar to yours, and it took me *years* to make something that works. And I still don't have all you got, yet. So aye, imagine manually drawing all that shit.

Fuck me.

God bless your hands.

For that reason alone you have the right to be this confrontational. You more than earned it.

Back on topic of your game, though.

As much as it's fun to have Kira be railed, humiliated and completely turned into an absolute cumrag left and right, to me those are more like "non-canon" playthroughs. See, our poor girl kinda grew on me and I'm a bit reticent to have her be a dumbass dick dumpster... Call me sentimental. Do you still have a "bad ass Kira" route planned? Or one where she can get a bimbo body but not the dumbassness that comes with it? Are there things like a "fuck friends" system planned, like having Kira be smashed consensually by those we deem worthy, without corrupting her too much? I still want a good ending for our girl, one where she gets to sit at the top, her sanity intact and all the pieces of shit that wanted to hurt her brainwashed into being her toys.

Keep up the amazing work, mate. You know, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Nov 17, 2020
I do have a favorite path, but it’s not in the game yet. This update includes all body mods, including the ones that excite me the most - silicone, the classic “bimbo”.
Similarly to what is already in the game, you won’t be forced into becoming one, but the story I have planned included this particular transformation.
What interests me in it is a crossover with the current “cow” path. And the aftermath of both, I want to create enough jobs, reasons and random events for all of us to play as Kira’s that we created.
I’m also super excited about AO (anal only path) which I still can’t pick who to assign, I think it will work marvelous with a breeding cow path. Being anal only, but forced to constantly be pregnant.
So bimbo-cow Kira interests me the most, I guess.
Sounds interesting, looking forward to future updates.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
As much as it's fun to have Kira be railed, humiliated and completely turned into an absolute cumrag left and right, to me those are more like "non-canon" playthroughs. See, our poor girl kinda grew on me and I'm a bit reticent to have her be a dumbass dick dumpster... Call me sentimental. Do you still have a "bad ass Kira" route planned? Or one where she can get a bimbo body but not the dumbassness that comes with it? Are there things like a "fuck friends" system planned, like having Kira be smashed consensually by those we deem worthy, without corrupting her too much? I still want a good ending for our girl, one where she gets to sit at the top, her sanity intact and all the pieces of shit that wanted to hurt her brainwashed into being her toys.
There is something powerfull about the idea of her having become a "cumrag", as you put it, managing to rise from that state enough to accomplish her mission, though, don't you think ?
Or like, still having a strong enough sense of duty that she still does it even if she became a braindead bimbo.

RishBish

Aug 5, 2016
Defenestration. Kira prsonlaty becous brainwashing and mind controll, chaging personality. this is Meaning of Defenestration.
I'll ummm take your word for it, though I do prefer to use actual dictionary definitions when it comes to words and to generally discern what a game may be about. In case you were wondering, I'll post a definition that will probably come up if you google the word.

Asking if the first definition was in the game was just humor, as based upon the plot summary I would figure it to be more of that second definition. Basing it on what you wrote... if I am able to interpret that correctly, you could hypothetically argue that a mind and personality was indeed thrown out of a window if that window was a mind. Or that it is an action of dismissing it from a position of authority, i.e., going from one personality to be replaced by another.

I'm personally still going with my humorous definition.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guess you'll have to play the whole thing to find out... :BootyTime:
I guess I will have to!

Both, maybe? But at the end, as you might imagine.
See, now this is just not fair! Now I really have to play it just to make sure!

Funny story, the first time I learned the word defenestration I was in middle school (or junior high as some people call it) and it was the word of the day in one of my English classes. What made it stick out even more was that before I left for school one of our cats went through the screen on the window and fell two stories. She lived, because she's a cat, but it made the word stick out that something went out the window, and then I get defenestration as the word of the day.

Reactions: ustar and Rutonat

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
There is something powerfull about the idea of her having become a "cumrag", as you put it, managing to rise from that state enough to accomplish her mission, though, don't you think ?
Or like, still having a strong enough sense of duty that she still does it even if she became a braindead bimbo.
Perhaps. Still, it's about the her state more than anything else. Though being a braindead bimbo and still accomplishing things, as much as I trust Mulan to be able to asspull something to make it work, I'd rather have Kira be sane lmao. I don't mind a bit of promiscuity, though. It's more about not letting asshats get undeserved poon more than anything else, I guess? Keeping her strong and on top? More Barbwire, less Barbie, if you know what I mean.

Reactions: ustar and Rutonat

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
So the author added [v0.4.9.3a] :) On one of the pages I added a link to this unfinished version !

When [v0.4.9.3a] first appeared, the author proudly said: ↓

(Author's words: [v0.4.9.3a] this is an unfinished version and I do not intend to release and share a link to the unfinished version of the game this version is only for subscribers !!!)
----------
And now the author says that
(THE UPDATE WILL BE RELEASED SOON :) )
and in addition, added an unfinished version where there is nothing but a mod for improvement !!!! :)

Reactions: LittleDemon

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
and i deleted my save-games when this got the abandoned-tag..... -.- kinda annoyed but happy something happens here again....

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes