88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Nothing has changed since then. There’s no parentheses, nothing secret nor special. You can pay me if you want this game to be developed, or not. Either way, I will do what I think is best for the game.
The good answere I ever eard from ever dev which I played the game. I applaude your work and care abut your game.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
This one looks like it could be cool, but I don't like any of those download places. They tend to give me trouble, or they worry me some of the things they do.

But art really does look good.
choose the third one it would be okey

Reactions: taglag

Timithios

Jan 3, 2019
You keep doing you Mulan, been supporting you for a while and will continue to do so until you well and truly finish this game in whatever state it finishes in. Hope you're staying safe out in your neck of the woods.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
If there's corruption and mind control and it's optional/avoidable and consequential?! I'm all for it! (I'm fine with it being mandatory for the story as well but it's more fun for it to be a consequential mess you can choose to get yourself into.)

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
There is none. Because it is an outdated March update.
it fuxed boobs after using legion the first time and image in the begining of vivarium, it fexed boobs in the party always boobs the thing who the one messed up. this uadte whas just to fix with new option and scenes.

Let hop to don't findothe bugs out there. Hopefully

RishBish

Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone actually get thrown out of a window, or would the title be the other definition?

Bonus points for the story if it was both definitions!

Umm, asking for a friend.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
it fuxed boobs after using legion the first time and image in the begining of vivarium, it fexed boobs in the party always boobs the thing who the one messed up. this uadte whas just to fix with new option and scenes.

Let hop to don't findothe bugs out there. Hopefully
I’m going to pretend that I understood that. Yep, will do.

• Haha
Reactions: ustar and Jarul

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone actually get thrown out of a window, or would the title be the other definition?

Bonus points for the story if it was both definitions!

Umm, asking for a friend.
Defenestration. Kira prsonlaty becous brainwashing and mind controll, chaging personality. this is Meaning of Defenestration.

Reactions: ustar and FavenXXX

International

Dec 9, 2019
It's an empty update from 4 months ago. Dev just uploaded it because he got triggered by the Abandoned tag.
I stopped following this game
(There were too many excuses from the author of the game and there were many delays over the years.)
So I do not know what exactly was added to this version.

Defenestration 0.4.9.3a
Mega
The update was posted here a month ago, and no one bothered to report it to update the thread, lol.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes