o7sniip

Dec 6, 2020
Everyone who still thinks that I don’t control this is delusional:) right?
I'm honestly not even up to date with the current situation, last time I subbed to you on patreon it came with a pdf artbook. Figured I'd sub back when new content came, but well, it never did.

Reactions: Jarul

Randomplayer

Sep 2, 2017
I'm just happy.
Mulan is alive and well.
I'm just here watching the show and waiting for the great return.
I will replay the game from the start

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I'm honestly not even up to date with the current situation, last time I subbed to you on patreon it came with a pdf artbook. Figured I'd sub back when new content came, but well, it never did.
Oh, we no longer have artbooks or even updates. We might have an update this month, but we definitely no longer promise anything to our patrons.
Even prior to war. Things kind of went out of hand with our amount of customization, now it’s even trickier. But we are almost done with this version, which is really good news for people who know what’s in it.

Reactions: ustar and arenas8

o7sniip

Dec 6, 2020
Oh, we no longer have artbooks or even updates. We might have an update this month, but we definitely no longer promise anything to our patrons.
Even prior to war. Things kind of went out of hand with our amount of customization, now it’s even trickier. But we are almost done with this version, which is really good news for people who know what’s in it.
I guess I'm glad I pulled out when I did? I mean, I paid you, got a product in return, fair deal. I'd be foaming at the mouth if I went >12 months with nothing in return.

Reactions: Jarul and xatcat

xatcat

May 15, 2021
What do they done wrong that they have to make right? They live in a place where a thing is happening that might slow their process down just a tad. You're being hyperbolic to start a fight.
You can read the rest of my comments left in this thread my friend. I don't think my profile is hidden so you can just go through there. I believe that should speak for itself ^^

Unrelated to that, I love that the dev is fighting with his own supporters lmao.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I guess I'm glad I pulled out when I did? I mean, I paid you, got a product in return, fair deal. I'd be foaming at the mouth if I went >12 months with nothing in return.
Nothing has changed since then. There’s no parentheses, nothing secret nor special. You can pay me if you want this game to be developed, or not. Either way, I will do what I think is best for the game.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This one looks like it could be cool, but I don't like any of those download places. They tend to give me trouble, or they worry me some of the things they do.

But art really does look good.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes