PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
So you're unable to give anyone updates on your Patreon, specifically to people paying your salary which was at least double the average salary in your country... But when the thread is marked Abandoned on a website where people download the game for free, due to a bunch of undelivered promises for the past 15 months, you suddenly reappear to make another promise? For everyone's sake, including yours, I hope this is that final promise...

It seems to me like not only are you yoinking money from people and not delivering anything, but also shitting on people that want to see the game updated.

The game is great and you've got a wonderful thing going. A solid thing to build on and keep building for a good amount of time, to make even bigger moneys. But if you don't want that, just say so man.
After Mulan come back and make that abbandoned tag dissapear , we are gona get another year of silence , for fuck sake i discover this game 3 years ago and it's only been 2 updateds since then

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
3 outcomes possible:
1) No update
2) Same update as 4.9.3 - a few pics without moving story forward
3) Epic update that blow our minds out (10 minutes of text reading and a few pics)

P/S. Of course it`s a black humor and i wanna see farm storyline at least for 3-4 days further, and wish Mulan not to be empty-mouthed. 23 days left for that. Last 1.5 years was very dissapointed.

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
3 outcomes possible:
1) No update
2) Same update as 4.9.3 - a few pics without moving story forward
3) Epic update that blow our minds out (10 minutes of text reading and a few pics)

P/S. Of course it`s a black humor and i wanna see farm storyline at least for 3-4 days further, and wish Mulan not to be empty-mouthed. 23 days left for that. Last 1.5 years was very dissapointed.
Even if the update comes out, the dev through his politics left a terrible after taste around himself. I am literally not interested in this game anymore. Moreso the stink spreads even further. More and more devs follow Mulan's footsteps. Less and less games come out regularly to a point, I don't consider Patreon a valid option as an entertainment platform anymore. It's more of a scamaz platform. Now I follow only three games...I just lost interest...that's how people like Mulan make me disgusted when i think about patreon...

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
View attachment 1971420

Do not disappoint me Mulan, I want that god damn creator redemption arc.
Please… This is not a “redemption arc”. I miss you Rein, but redemption implies that I did something wrong. And I legit don’t see it. I honestly don’t understand why some of you are upset.
What this is, really, is a villain arc.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Please… This is not a “redemption arc”. I miss you Rein, but redemption implies that I did something wrong. And I legit don’t see it. I honestly don’t understand why some of you are upset.
People will always find a reason to call devs scammers, liars and the likes. Doesn't matter what you do or how you do it. They want to be offended, they'll find something to get offended by, and start polishing their (somehow already burning) torches and pitchforks.

And calm down, Mulan haters. I'm not defending them (= Mulan). Or berating them. I don't give a fuck about your crusade. I'm stating things how they are, seeing the number of crusades going on in different game threads.

xatcat

May 15, 2021
You delivered nothing for 15 months+ and made a bunch of promises you couldn't keep while finding excuses to make delays, and still collecting a phat paycheck from Patreon on top of that with no shame whatsoever. People ran numbers - had you worked, lets say 5 hours a week, in a year that'd be 240 hours. Even half of that would've provided an update. And considering the money you make, I'm surprised you're not ashamed of yourself. People work their assess off to make 1/5th of that in your country and you're basically just sassing people in this thread for a living. Don't fool yourself, 0.4.9.3 was not an update. That's something you scrap together in an evening to prove to your teacher that you're definitely paying attention in class and doing work.

The "Redemption" is proving to all of your dedicated fans that genuinely want to see you succeed, that you've actually been working on something and that you're a trustworthy dev. If you were truly innocent, there wouldn't be so much justified hate.

I'm only giving you a hard time because this is one of the best games I've played on this site. Easily top 3. It's such a shame to see the potential just rot away. Sorry if I'm harsh but someone has to say it the way it is.

Vaylance

Jan 21, 2019
I still really like this game and I want to see where it ends up in the future. On that note rather than being frustrated or angry I merely send my emotional and spiritual support to Mulan. I Haven't been able to send financial support for a long time because I'm too poor so all I can do is say keep up the good work and I hope you have the opportunity to actually finish this game and I appreciate what you've made so far even if you don't.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
good to see some new content tbh.
soo isnt there any changelog? i mean, for the picture folder theres new content for Rosie the cow.
what about Sharon? is she going to have an update as well? dialogues were added in the Vivarium path?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes