FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
There is a world of difference between "they are understandably frustrated" and "they have the right, nay, the duty, to destroy the dev as much as possible".
You just refuse to consider it for some reason. You decided seeing the shitshow is entertaining, I suppose, and so you will defend that behavior for all times to come.
You act like someone reasonable, only to unable people with unreasonable attitude.
You are no better than they are.
The Words Of the human Mind Are heard :) :LOL:↑,
starting to insult people and blaming other people, and all because your opinion and the opinion of others are different!!!
The normals do not insult, but speak!

Criticism is justified!!!
People have the right to express their opinion!

Although, according to you, people have no right to express themselves.

Last edited:

Mark-42

Jul 14, 2021
Duuude, every good stuff around here is abandoned-onhold, fuck my tastes...
If the dev is in ukraine i hope he's ok... knowing the situation over there, and i don't think people should complain about game updates, most people in this site are pirates... Unless you are one of many mulan's patreons then do it there, in patreon website or whatever place the dev is online.
Btw, it might sound really an offtopic question but... are there other games like this? Special focus with female corruption and BE?

Last edited:
Reactions: Maybeimalion

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Duuude, every good stuff around here is abandoned-onhold, fuck my tastes...
Btw, it might sound really an offtopic question but... are there other games like this? Special focus with female corruption and BE?
Female MC corruption is easy to find, good corruption, though, is harder. Try Good Girl Gone Bad if you havent which has a huge corruption theme and some BE.

Theres also My Tuition Academia which has a good amount of corruption, not sure about the BE though.

EDIT: Nymphomania Paradox is pretty good too

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Because people never lie.
This is too highly specialized an expression to somehow belittle the opponent. Anyway, he / she did not explain anything here, but made a throw-in with zero information. Exactly at the moment when hr received the abandoned tag.

Reactions: FavenXXX

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
the fault is yours alone ....
stop giving money ....
before enduring a patreon you have to learn about the update times of a game ....
the game is beautiful but we see 1 updates per year ??
then don't support ....
beyond this there are other beautiful games that deserve ....
Don't you think the "director" is serious?
change ....
I have seen a lot of games that have been abandoned because they are not supported ....
maybe those deserved .....
however do not support a patreon at the first releases of a game ....
the will and seriousness also counts !!!
which will be seen over time ....
sorry for my English!!!

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
Gentlemen....
pirates or not ....
thanks to sites like this that the game is widely known .....
There are users who pay for something they will never see finished .....
I am more than sure that whoever pays does not do it to build a bunker ...
In conclusion, I repeat .....
Thanks to this site for introducing unsuspecting people to games like this !!!

Reactions: Rutonat

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
knowing the situation over there, and i don't think people should complain about game updates, most people in this site are pirates... Unless you are one of many mulan's patrons then do it there, in patreon website or whatever place the dev is online.
I wonder what you're saying. That is, according to you, sponsors, Former sponsors and just fans do not have the right to speak out on other sites and forums?!

Did you even think at the beginning when you start saying this?!

Probably not !
After all, judging by your words: - (patrons then do it there, in patron website or whatever place the device online.) and judging by your words, people should speak their opinion only on (patreon) :)
People are not limited and can express their opinions wherever they want and wherever they want !!!

I wonder what you're saying :) You probably don't know, but I'll tell you.

1) Your words: - (most people in this site are pirates...) :)
And it's nothing that not a small part of people can first get acquainted with the game at first for free and then as you say: (Pirates) can go and hold the author if they liked this or that game!
According to you: (Pirates) do not have the right to say something, I wonder who said it. + Don't forget that (Pirates are fans and they can decide how to hold this or that author)

There are (Sponsors, Past sponsors and possibly future sponsors on this site!)
And saying that people don't have the right to say something is absurd!!!

2) Here are your other words: (knowing the situation over there, and I don't think people should complain about the game)

People criticize the game not only now and not only this year !
The author has not been giving a normal update for several years + postponements and delays updating (for an unknown period) AND A LOT OF EXCUSES !!!
There are NO updates and this is not the first year so!!!
This criticism is deserved and people express it!
And mind you , there are no insults , there is only deserved criticism !!!

Mark-42

Jul 14, 2021
I wonder what you're saying. That is, according to you, sponsors, Former sponsors and just fans do not have the right to speak out on other sites and forums?!

Did you even think at the beginning when you start saying this?!

Probably not !
After all, judging by your words: - (patrons then do it there, in patron website or whatever place the device online.) and judging by your words, people should speak their opinion only on (patreon) :)
People are not limited and can express their opinions wherever they want and wherever they want !!!

I wonder what you're saying :) You probably don't know, but I'll tell you.

1) Your words: - (most people in this site are pirates...) :)
And it's nothing that not a small part of people can first get acquainted with the game at first for free and then as you say: (Pirates) can go and hold the author if they liked this or that game!
According to you: (Pirates) do not have the right to say something, I wonder who said it. + Don't forget that (Pirates are fans and they can decide how to hold this or that author)

There are (Sponsors, Past sponsors and possibly future sponsors on this site!)
And saying that people don't have the right to say something is absurd!!!

2) Here are your other words: (knowing the situation over there, and I don't think people should complain about the game)

People criticize the game not only now and not only this year !
The author has not been giving a normal update for several years + postponements and delays updating (for an unknown period) AND A LOT OF EXCUSES !!!
There are NO updates and this is not the first year so!!!
This criticism is deserved and people express it!
And mind you , there are no insults , there is only deserved criticism !!!
Dude, the first thing that comes when i see your answer is... if you supported this dev without seeing any info about the game FOR YEARS, WHY are you still supporting?? (Don't say anything, just think about it...).

Also... You need to chill when someone post an opinion, don't take it personally, i understand how it feels to pay and wait and wait and still get nothing, but you're saying all of this like i'm the one making this game.

Sponsors, former sponsors and all that people that spend their money to keep the game alive "should" know that patreon or whatever website devs use to post their stuff don't guarantee that the game will reach it's final version, and this will be always up to the dev and how long you want to support them.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
the fault is yours alone ....
stop giving money ....
before enduring a patreon you have to learn about the update times of a game ....
the game is beautiful but we see 1 updates per year ??
then don't support ....
beyond this there are other beautiful games that deserve ....
Don't you think the "director" is serious?
change ....
I have seen a lot of games that have been abandoned because they are not supported ....
maybe those deserved .....
however do not support a patreon at the first releases of a game ....
the will and seriousness also counts !!!
which will be seen over time ....
sorry for my English!!!
yeah well. that is actually a very common way to proceed when developing based in patreon. its all about making the first updates juicy enough to make a loyal fanbase that pays for your content, and then, start making excuses to delay the game as long as you have a profitability base of contributions withouth making much (or any) work. so yeah, these games at some point are selling hype instead of actually content. but this dev is not the only one, we all know many in this very site

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Dude, the first thing that comes when i see your answer is... if you supported this dev without seeing any info about the game FOR YEARS, WHY are you still supporting?? (Don't say anything, just think about it...).

Also... You need to chill when someone post an opinion, don't take it personally, i understand how it feels to pay and wait and wait and still get nothing, but you're saying all of this like i'm the one making this game.

Sponsors, former sponsors and all that people that spend their money to keep the game alive "should" know that patreon or whatever website devs use to post their stuff don't guarantee that the game will reach it's final version, and this will be always up to the dev and how long you want to support them.
You surprised me, I didn't expect to be told this :LOL:

I have not supported this author for a long time !
If you read what is written , you would understand .
I just answered and all that the author has long-standing problems and not just this year !

For a long period I didn't even go to f95 :)

You don't have to answer.
Relax :)

Reactions: Raxwell and xirirec
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes