Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Well it's good to see an update, as weird as it is.
I understand why the game is put in "abandoned" state given the rules and the post from Mulan here. Will be glad to support again once there is a new patreon update though.

Lack of updates and situation of the game aside, if you think the situation in Ukraine is the same between 2014 and now, I'm not sure what to tell you outside of "read the news".
So when your army is bombing some cities its ok. But when your city is bombed, its suddenly "stop war". Well, understandable, but morally questionable.

xatcat

May 15, 2021
Silence from the author broke through, but not information, but just words :)

So much time has passed and the avatar has not had a continuation of the game and there is still no game and in the near future or maybe years there will be no continuation of the game !!!

1-2-3 scenes for several years are not an UPDATE, and breast size improvements and other improvements without a plot are not an update !
The author of the innovation has an IMPROVEMENT , not a continuation of the game !!!

Previously, the author said that this is a game and not an improvement of mods, but then the author's news (I have a brilliant idea there will be no updates, there will be many IMPROVEMENTS) and now even these improvements are not there :)

Well , everything is clear there is no game and there will not be the next few years for sure ! (This is approximately :))
Thank you for clarifying the news (THERE IS NO GAME !!!)
the worst part is that Mulan seemed happy to have the thread marked as abandoned. idk how to add it as a reply but scroll back a page or two. It must've been their last comment.

can you imagine?? promising bullshit and not delivering, then saying it makes you happy when the thread is marked abandoned due to your own incompetence.

Reactions: FavenXXX

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
there is still no game
(THERE IS NO GAME !!!)
Strange that I see download links and have a playable game on my computer then... I should probably hire a P.I. do make sense of this clear mystery.

Keep bitching, people. History has clearly show that the more you insult and bitch, the more you get what you want and even more, right ?

Pathetic.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Strange that I see download links and have a playable game on my computer then... I should probably hire a P.I. do make sense of this clear mystery.

Keep bitching, people. History has clearly show that the more you insult and bitch, the more you get what you want and even more, right ?

Pathetic.
In fact I feel the logic is reversed. If people are 100% compassionate and don't complain, the dev has no reason to change and work hard. Silence and kind words just show that "all is well" and he can continue on that path.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
In fact I feel the logic is reversed. If people are 100% compassionate and don't complain, the dev has no reason to change and work hard. Silence and kind words just show that "all is well" and he can continue on that path.
Yes because accusing FreshMulan of everything possible and imaginable clearly worked wondefully, hasn't it ?
It's 100% guaranteed to not, in fact, push them to just give the fuck up entirely and just fuck off to who knows where. In fact, the more they get insulted, belittled and the more their reputation gets destroyed, the more they will feel motivated to suddenly drop their job, work full time on the game, and provide one big updage per month while having completely shut down any Patreon.
Right ? :FacePalm:

• Angry
Reactions: FavenXXX

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Yes because accusing FreshMulan of everything possible and imaginable clearly worked wondefully, hasn't it ?
It's 100% guaranteed to not, in fact, push them to just give the fuck up entirely and just fuck off to who knows where. In fact, the more they get insulted, belittled and the more their reputation gets destroyed, the more they will feel motivated to suddenly drop their job, work full time on the game, and provide one big updage per month while having completely shut down any Patreon.
Who says that it will be bad? This game is rotting corpse. It should be buried, leaving person who killed it without nice passive income.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
First point, people are frustrated and upset and they have an obvious reason for this. You need to understand this point, if the fans of the game are bashing the game like that, that's because there's a reason.
Second, this dev is already earning enough to work on it full time very comfortably and yet it performs so poorly that people, fans of the game, are complaining this way.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
First point, people are frustrated and upset and they have an obvious reason for this. You need to understand this point, if the fans of the game are bashing the game like that, that's because there's a reason.
Second, this dev is already earning enough to work on it full time very comfortably and yet it performs so poorly that people, fans of the game, are complaining this way.
There is a world of difference between "they are understandably frustrated" and "they have the right, nay, the duty, to destroy the dev as much as possible".
You just refuse to consider it for some reason. You decided seeing the shitshow is entertaining, I suppose, and so you will defend that behavior for all times to come.
You act like someone reasonable, only to unable people with unreasonable attitude.
You are no better than they are.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
There is a world of difference between "they are understandably frustrated" and "they have the right, nay, the duty, to destroy the dev as much as possible".
You just refuse to consider it for some reason. You decided seeing the shitshow is entertaining, I suppose, and so you will defend that behavior for all times to come.
You act like someone reasonable, only to unable people with unreasonable attitude.
Not exactly, you just understand that this is the net. If you frustrate your fans by performing so poorly while gaining so much support, it's obvious that there will be people criticizing you all ways... This is inevitable.

People like you who criticize softer and try to be more constructive, and criticize more acid.

The best way to avoid this is what you know, to perform well and honor the support you have.

Last edited:

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
To call yourself "dev" you need to develop something. Its no longer mulans case.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
who insulted him? and how exactly? by saying the truth that this game is "dead" for a really long time, no updates, and etc?
in what universe are ya living in mate?

is that an insult? or it is just pure facts?

ya can be pissed off about facts, but ya can't change that is true. . .

when asking a simple questions and giving advices (that don't make you do anything, they are just some ideas that dev can use) become an insult for the devs?

my last one question: What kind of dev is it? pissing off about advices and questions that players are asking and giving?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
who insulted him? and how exactly? by saying the truth that this game is "dead" for a really long time, no updates, and etc?

I'm talking about those that keep implying, or outright saying, that FreshMulan's goal has always been scamming people with a dead game. Those that, like one of the previous posts, pretend the game doesn't exist for some reason ?

when asking a simple questions and giving advices (that don't make you do anything, they are just some ideas that dev can use) become an insult for the devs?

my last one question: What kind of dev is it? pissing off about advices and questions that players are asking and giving?
Again, I'm not saying FreshMulan is 100% innocent of everything. It's not like I've already said that but whatever, guess I'll repeat myself.
What I'm saying is that not only the blame isn't 100% on them, as support isn't mandatory, but pulling out torches and pitchforks is not going to do anything to give them what they want. Yet, it seems like that's the only reaction happening, apaprt from an absurdly low amount of prople I could count on an helf amputated hand.

People care about this game, and yet their reaction has way, way, waaaay more chances to push FreshMulan to just compltely give up and dissapear with their precious money more than any other reaction.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020

Dont you understand? Mulan is our prophet and savior. He cant be wrong, he cant make mistakes, he suffers for our sins. Praised be Mulan. Rutonat will smash his enemies with mulans grace in his heart and his fury in his voice.

librismohrg

Sep 26, 2020
Look, full disclosure - you’ve got me. I indeed orchestrated the whole war between Ukraine and Moscovia in order to work even less. Being bombed is a small price to pay when I receave half of my usual income in return.

I don’t post on patreon and I won’t post anything except for an actual update. because I physically can’t talk about anything except the war. I do not want to use it as an excuse, I didn’t use it as an excuse, and I will remain silent for the exact same reason.

In the end it doesn't even matter, because even without the war - I didn’t name any dates, my patreon page has no mentions of any dates, all of that is in your own delusional heads. Toodles.
Legit hope you make a return and stay safe man, def enjoy Defenestration and the artwork is awesome. Wish I had game dev experience to help man.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes