jctn9

Jan 5, 2019
Gentlemen....
pirates or not ....
thanks to sites like this that the game is widely known .....
There are users who pay for something they will never see finished .....
I am more than sure that whoever pays does not do it to build a bunker ...
In conclusion, I repeat .....
Thanks to this site for introducing unsuspecting people to games like this !!!
This game, like many others, has been on the site for years. Since the time when f95zone was an "other" place to go for these things.

You can blame f95 and that is one way of looking at it but it is the wrong way. It is the patrons who took every one of these games, and by supporting a scam again and again they ruined each and every one, but worse than that, ruined the the entire scene and made the Right Way To Do It be to get in with something that has recognition and then milk it for the rest of time. SU gets 22000~ every month now and 7~ years later it is still unfinished and has settled for a fraction of the functionality it was promising in the beginning.

I understand that all these guys don't want to mess up their good thing they got going, but everyone should have dropped it years ago. 264K a year. For SU. LOL Every character's privates exactly same. One or two might have different pubic hair. 250k+ a year.

What's funny to me is that I always see people bitching about NTR but this entire thing has become one giant NTR simulator. Everyone is repeat pre-buying blueball simulator.

They are being very well paid now to basically create worse and worse scams and prevent anything from getting made. When the wind started blowing differently, and it became not about making games for people to play but making games to manipulate people for the long haul, that's when it was over.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
What's funny to me is that I always see people bitching about NTR but this entire thing has become one giant NTR simulator. Everyone is repeat pre-buying blueball simulator.
Based.

No one wants to make a game. ver0.01alfa - 5min of text and one boob - patreon, subscribestar, itchio, btc, etc. They already spend more power on milking than on actual game ffs.

Reactions: xatcat and FavenXXX

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
This game, like many others, has been on the site for years. Since the time when f95zone was an "other" place to go for these things.

You can blame f95 and that is one way of looking at it but it is the wrong way. It is the patrons who took every one of these games, and by supporting a scam again and again they ruined each and every one, but worse than that, ruined the the entire scene and made the Right Way To Do It be to get in with something that has recognition and then milk it for the rest of time. SU gets 22000~ every month now and 7~ years later it is still unfinished and has settled for a fraction of the functionality it was promising in the beginning.

Capisco che tutti questi ragazzi non vogliono rovinare le loro cose buone che hanno iniziato, ma tutti avrebbero dovuto abbandonarle anni fa. 264K all'anno. Per SU. LOL I privati di ogni personaggio sono esattamente gli stessi. Uno o due potrebbero avere peli pubici diversi. 250k+ all'anno.

La cosa divertente per me è che vedo sempre le persone lamentarsi di NTR, ma l'intera cosa è diventata un gigantesco simulatore di NTR. Tutti ripetono il simulatore di blueball pre-acquisto.

Ora vengono pagati molto bene per creare truffe sempre peggiori e impedire che qualcosa venga fatto. Quando il vento ha iniziato a soffiare in modo diverso, e non si è trattato di creare giochi per far giocare le persone ma di creare giochi per manipolare le persone a lungo termine, allora è finita.
[/CITAZIONE]

I understand that all these guys don't want to mess up their good thing they got going, but everyone should have dropped it years ago. 264K a year. For SU. LOL Every character's privates exactly same. One or two might have different pubic hair. 250k+ a year.

They are being very well paid now to basically create worse and worse scams and prevent anything from getting made. When the wind started blowing differently, and it became not about making games for people to play but making games to manipulate people for the long haul, that's when it was over.
Mine was a compliment on this site .... I've heard phrases like pirates etc etc ... but it's wrong !!! Thanks to f95 for introducing me to games like this !!!

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Game Uploading Rules [2019-06-25]
Prefix Definitions:
Abandoned:
The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.

The developer still hasn't posted anything related to the game. So why is the [Abandoned]-prefix gone? The Dev even stated himself that he can't physically talk about anything except the war, so breaking Rule 2 on General: Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics
View attachment 1954512
0.4.9.2 was uploaded 15 month ago (not two years ago), Last update (0.4.9.3a) was in April, this page doesn't have the latest version, it's two updates behind. The upcoming update had a lot of difficulties but is going to be published this month. My promises were not empty. It's taking so long because we're doing our best to fulfill them (and we will). I understand that you want me to abandon the game, but that's not going to happen. In other words, the game is not abandoned, here I confirm it and now I remove the tag once again.

xatcat

May 15, 2021
0.4.9.2 was uploaded 15 month ago (not two years ago), Last update (0.4.9.3a) was in April, this page doesn't have the latest version, it's two updates behind. The upcoming update had a lot of difficulties but is going to be published this month. My promises were not empty. It's taking so long because we're doing our best to fulfill them (and we will). I understand that you want me to abandon the game, but that's not going to happen. In other words, the game is not abandoned, here I confirm it and now I remove the tag once again.
No one wants you to abandon the game, and seeing this post is exciting. You got a chance to make things right and honestly, as much slack as I've given you, I'm honestly rooting for you. LET'S GO AUGUST!

No one here wants to see you fail. Everyone wins if and when you succeed. People just felt abandoned and betrayed, which you can't blame them for.

Godspeed.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
No one wants you to abandon the game, and seeing this post is exciting. You got a chance to make things right and honestly, as much slack as I've given you, I'm honestly rooting for you. LET'S GO AUGUST!

No one here wants to see you fail. Everyone wins if and when you succeed. People just felt abandoned and betrayed, which you can't blame them for.

Godspeed.
Don't raise your hopes. Mulan had made this promise dozen times already.

ixet_mad

Mar 24, 2019
Damn, it was necessary to screen. Mulan now threw such a cringe in dialogue. Eh... Pity they deleted it.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eh! I wanted to speak out after seeing the news from the author, but I will not repeat myself :)

Reaction to the news from the author:
:oops: :rolleyes: :LOL: :unsure: :sneaky: :)

xatcat

May 15, 2021
Eh! I wanted to speak out after seeing the news from the author, but I will not repeat myself :)

Reaction to the news from the author:
:oops: :rolleyes: :LOL: :unsure: :sneaky: :)
it doesnt hurt to wait n see what happens. no one is expecting anything, but itd be nice to be proven wrong. and if not, we all get to have a good laugh and call it quits once n for all :)

Reactions: FavenXXX

xatcat

May 15, 2021
Well,yea, because I was informed. Duh.
So you're unable to give anyone updates on your Patreon, specifically to people paying your salary which was at least double the average salary in your country... But when the thread is marked Abandoned on a website where people download the game for free, due to a bunch of undelivered promises for the past 15 months, you suddenly reappear to make another promise? For everyone's sake, including yours, I hope this is that final promise...

It seems to me like not only are you yoinking money from people and not delivering anything, but also shitting on people that want to see the game updated.

The game is great and you've got a wonderful thing going. A solid thing to build on and keep building for a good amount of time, to make even bigger moneys. But if you don't want that, just say so man.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes