JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there anyway to avoid getting caught by the guard to avoid the pole in prison?.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This futuristic alternate reality of Russia looks more like Canada everyday,it is kind of scary, minus the cybernetic implants. I would not be surprised if that is in the works though.

• Wow
Reactions: CorwinFr

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Where do we get the 3rd and 4th picture previews? Is it part of the Main Story? Or repeating side content such as the gym nudity/male interactions before she submits/they get impatient?

Oct 4, 2020
Where do I use the "Pet snake grooming card" ?
It's not in game yet. While I absolutely love this game, it offers a lot of "new content" while removing "old content" and doesn't follow up on previous content. It seems Mulan might have a bit of ADD/ADHD and prefers to follow it as opposed to completing ANYTHING previously implemented. The game is great and very fun, you're just kinda gonna be stuck at his whim until he decides to work on that line of the story. Hehheh.

Reactions: xatcat

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Can Kira stay in her bad ass personality permanently at one point?. She is a little more fun than Pacifist Kira lol.
And why are you asking me, I'm not a developer))) I would at least make the game more workable by removing the possibility of playing from the 3rd person, which in my opinion only makes it less agile.

Reactions: JaszMan

kenring

Oct 28, 2017
I really wish this game had less or even zero optional body modification - I'm glad the creators enjoy it but it's clearly bogging down the development incredibly badly. This is such a good game for humiliation, corruption and great art but it just seems to take longer and longer to get any updates as each transformation gets added. The devs have to spend so long redrawing every scene in the game and dealing with bugs only to add stuff that most players probably could care less about. I enjoy having my own Kira but I'd be perfectly happy with no nipple piercings, medium sized breasts and one hairstyle.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I LD THIS GAME IN MY LAPTOP BUT IS NOT WORKING! I ALREADY EXTRACT IT
AND IT KEEP SAYING IT WONT OPEN CAUSE I ALREADY HAVE ONE AND I NEED TO CHANGE IT! SO HOW DO I CHANGE IT OR TAKE CARE OF IT

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I love Kira's bad ass personality more than her pacifist personality. Which is the real Kira?

Aug 24, 2020
So can we definitely expect a update by the end of August or is that still a maybe?
This preview has 325 pics, upcoming boobjob event 459. Overall 784 pics for events. But that’s not all, 784 pics are pretty much a bonus.

The main purpose of this update is to introduce a COMPLETE character art for Kira, with absolutely everything, every boobsize for every outfit - everything voted on patreon by the way. It’s not just my crazy whim.
It includes, a brand new lingerie system (unaffected by “no underwear” fetish_
Ability to mix and match tops and bottoms from different outfits
New sex toys system
New cum system
New reactions system
Pregnancy system (that works for all outfits and other shit)
New tags for all of that so we could code/write proper reactions from npcs.
All future breast sizes, lips, asses (you name it)
It’s thousands of pictures, the final number is still pending (otherwise I’d flex, and I will).

This whole character art update is one third of the whole game, it’s pretty much a game just on its own. I was wrong to implement it now and in such a way, but that’s all there is to it.

Let's ignore Kira’s character art, and just focus on 784 pics (which isn’t even a half). I’d have to draw at least one picture a day every day for 15 month. This is a body mod game, a game where you can customize your character and then see her getting railed in all her glory. This is why it takes so long and this is why no one makes this shit.

You’re not helping me, so at least don’t stand in my way.

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes