hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Was there Vivarium music something he made by himself? There's something very unique about this game, really stands out from the rest.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Could anyone remind me: where and when are the harassment events? In the subway? I am afraid I have forgotten most of the story already...

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
0.4.9.5 aka dead Gorbachev edition.
Well 2 new scenes. Its two more than i expected, and only 8 months spent on creating each of them.
I know the new scene is with Kira standing in line with the other cowgirls can you tell me how can i see the second new scene anyone knows ???

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Apparently, this player even didn't download the game; I am also hesitant to play it. it takes too much time to locate and trigger an event in games made by RPGM. it would be frustrating if only a little new stuff was uploaded.
I played it, but im not sure what events are new, i dont remember much from previous updates. Harassments might be when you talk to priest walking around, she shows you randomly generated kira being fondled. If it wasnt in previous updates.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
I played it, but im not sure what events are new, i dont remember much from previous updates. Harassments might be when you talk to priest walking around, she shows you randomly generated kira being fondled. If it wasnt in previous updates.
Thank you, I would call it "the priest hypnosis event" ...that event might have already had two scenes since the last update. It has four now? And if I am right, the priest scenes are not repeatable ...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes