blarghs

Sep 27, 2020
Nice to see Mulan doing an update, bit disappointed theres no content/story progression and instead just random events+endless art variations. But I guess the game has been moving in the infinite art variation direction for a long time.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Nice to see Mulan doing an update, bit disappointed theres no content/story progression and instead just random events+endless art variations. But I guess the game has been moving in the infinite art variation direction for a long time.
For any complaints you need to submit the right forms to the politburo, also your complaint sounds confunded so there will be a report to the interior ministry of defence to examine the whole indivdual case.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I'm glad this is still getting updates, what's in the game is very solid, just sad there is still no update on the whole reason to make a farm. Or did I miss something and working pregnancy is already in?

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
I wanna come back to this seeing as they are atleast giving updates even if they dont progress anything. But after switching to a new PC and losing my previous saves...I cant be bother to work through all the bullshit at the start of the game.

Reactions: TotallyNotFappin

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Did anyone have its proper walkthrough?
I m stuck !!
As I recently start playing this game and I have complete bimbo training in it like benevolence and pet training, all 5 gym events ,bar and diner events, piercing thing at aug shop, basically everything till 4.3.9. I guess and I didnt go for the katya route (just to be clear)
But that movie event still unavailable because of bus transport thing .

So anyone can tell me what should I do next to progress further in the game ?

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes