gin18

Jul 15, 2019
Hi guys, I already completed 9 main mission, but the city centre still cannot be accessed, am I miss something, or the game indeed hasn't put the map for city centre yet? And how to work on movie ? I cannot even use a bus stop in residential area, because the way to the bus stop being blocked and the game said I still doesn't implemented yet.

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Hi guys, I already completed 9 main mission, but the city centre still cannot be accessed, am I miss something, or the game indeed hasn't put the map for city centre yet? And how to work on movie ? I cannot even use a bus stop in residential area, because the way to the bus stop being blocked and the game said I still doesn't implemented yet.

Red Square IS the City Centre. And the movie quest is paused for now, the rest of the event has not been added to the game. That's what it meant by not implemented. Just need to wait for Mulan to add more content for the movie.

Reactions: gin18 and GoodDay2u

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
whats the max breast size you can get in game? i saw on patreon he has size 9
As for previous update, the max size for breast was 4. There were also some pics in img folder for bigger sizes. It's planned to make it up to 9 sometime. I dunno exactly is he added more than 4 in current build, but i couldn't find anything about it in the changelog. But i haven't played new version myself yet.

Edit: damn, of course it's 5. 5 is the max size, just checked.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: pr0t3us
Jan 28, 2018
How do you increase breast size in this game? Do you go to Chief Officer or is there something else involved? Also how to use SquatBoi? Nothing works!

Last edited:
Reactions: pr0t3us

pr0t3us

Oct 10, 2021
As for previous update, the max size for breast was 4. There were also some pics in img folder for bigger sizes. It's planned to make it up to 9 sometime. I dunno exactly is he added more than 4 in current build, but i couldn't find anything about it in the changelog. But i haven't played new version myself yet.

Edit: damn, of course it's 5. 5 is the max size, just checked.
How u got 5?
Experimental serum and vivarium gave me 4

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
Which event in Vivarium gives me the 5th level in boobs? also is there other level in hips that passes 2?

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
I modified the game to reactivate a disabled cheat terminal, give you a clothes changing station in Vivarium, and allow you to equip "No top" and "No bottom" for more varied clothes combinations.

Does anyone know exactly which files I need to upload to allow other people to use these modifications without having to just reupload the entire game?

Edit: I've also changed the "hollow" expressions so they actually do something. Not professional, and probably not even what Mulan had in mind, but it's at least something. You can just paste these over the images in your www/pictures folder.

Last edited:

Kohonco

Jan 12, 2020
farm in vivarium accept the event to becaume a cow
But I already did both the dream and the vivarium and I still have a size 4

Follow the normal route and I got size 2, on the third floor I accepted the experimental serumen because I didn't leave the normal lengthening of 50 rubles and I got size 3, then I did the dream event and I didn't have lengthening, last I went to the vivarum where I got size 4

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
But I already did both the dream and the vivarium and I still have a size 4

Follow the normal route and I got size 2, on the third floor I accepted the experimental serumen because I didn't leave the normal lengthening of 50 rubles and I got size 3, then I did the dream event and I didn't have lengthening, last I went to the vivarum where I got size 4
Haven't played the game in awhile but you might have had to do the 50 rubles and THEN the experimental serum.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes