longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
This is what I meant in my earlier post. In the default view of the character, anything that isn't a "cutscene" she is wearing the stupid helmet from the Intro. How can I fix this glitch/bug?

Thanks everyone!

1662404221665.png

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
This is what I meant in my earlier post. In the default view of the character, anything that isn't a "cutscene" she is wearing the stupid helmet from the Intro. How can I fix this glitch/bug?

Thanks everyone!
Just install the cheat mod for MV and then set "Kira_AUG_4_state" to 0

I'm just going to say I like the helmet how do I replicate the bug
Do the same but set it to 1 instead

Also, I'm attaching an example to demonstrate what I meant about modding the game above. Notice she's only wearing a bra and no panties. There are options to wear only one or the other (instead of all or nothing).

Last edited:

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
But I already did both the dream and the vivarium and I still have a size 4

Follow the normal route and I got size 2, on the third floor I accepted the experimental serumen because I didn't leave the normal lengthening of 50 rubles and I got size 3, then I did the dream event and I didn't have lengthening, last I went to the vivarum where I got size 4
in the dream sequance you have choice to make chose the 3 option not the red pill and the blue pill and when you chose 3 option you have sequance of what ou want to modifie or not
sorry about my english

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Well, fuck it. I didn't get an actual answer, so I reuploaded the whole thing.

List of changes:
  • Fixed dialogue skipping. You can now hold down the PgDn button to go through dialogue REALLY fast. Like, maybe too fast.
    • Really useful for those replaying the game (everyone)
    • Especially handy if you want to skip long dialogues without losing Intelligence (in game and out)
  • Added a clothes changing station to the Vivarium depot for those not a fan of staying in the cow uniform. It's got a gold star on it. It should be easy to spot.
  • Enabled more modular clothing options.
    • You can now equip "no top" and/or "no bottom". You can also equip bra and panties separately.
    • Defenestration's code is pretty poorly set up, so some actions may reset these options. I don't want to step through every line of code trying to find where every reference to underwear and outfit is.
  • Fixed Kira's hollow expression. It now looks like she's hollow.
    • You can revert this by just copying another expression over the hollow one in www/img/pictures
  • Reactivated a cheat terminal in Vivarium. Can you find it?
    • Not really anything special. It is identical to the mailbox in the railway station. This was just done to accompany the changing station, in case you want to un/equip the tail.
  • Added dialogue to the intro quiz because I wanted to.

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Well, fuck it. I didn't get an actual answer, so I reuploaded the whole thing.

List of changes:
  • Fixed dialogue skipping. You can now hold down the PgDn button to go through dialogue REALLY fast. Like, maybe too fast.
    • Really useful for those replaying the game (everyone)
    • Especially handy if you want to skip long dialogues without losing Intelligence (in game and out)
  • Added a clothes changing station to the Vivarium depot for those not a fan of staying in the cow uniform. It's got a gold star on it. It should be easy to spot.
  • Enabled more modular clothing options.
    • You can now equip "no top" and/or "no bottom". You can also equip bra and panties separately.
    • Defenestration's code is pretty poorly set up, so some actions may reset these options. I don't want to step through every line of code trying to find where every reference to underwear and outfit is.
  • Fixed Kira's hollow expression. It now looks like she's hollow.
    • You can revert this by just copying another expression over the hollow one in www/img/pictures
  • Reactivated a cheat terminal in Vivarium. Can you find it?
    • Not really anything special. It is identical to the mailbox in the railway station. This was just done to accompany the changing station, in case you want to un/equip the tail.
  • Added dialogue to the intro quiz because I wanted to.
4.9.5 mod
Since you edited the intro quizz, is there a way to know what is the effect of each answer, I always skip the intro because it's a chore to try and error to have reasonable stats (no idea which one give a + and which one give a -).

jonas132

Aug 13, 2019
Since you edited the intro quizz, is there a way to know what is the effect of each answer, I always skip the intro because it's a chore to try and error to have reasonable stats (no idea which one give a + and which one give a -).
Check your stats comrade.
Skip intro. Stats: Lust 3, Char 2, Int 2
or don't skip~
1)Engineer +2int+char / Actress +2lust+char-int / Communist(Lenin approves) +2char+lust
2)Center +char+lust / Resident -char+lust / Outs -char-int
3)No +int / Aquarius +lust-int / Do you? +char
4)No +int / Deus Vult +2char / Yes -int+lust
5)Convince +char / Explain +int / Persuade +lust-int
*fixed
In ideal world this should be linked to the first post

Loftus

Feb 3, 2019
how do i activate leninals? i stuck at squatboi quest and only managed to activate the one in the corridor of hospital in dream world, rest of the leninals in real world dont turn red no matter how much i click on them

zoolander123123

Oct 10, 2021
how do i activate leninals? i stuck at squatboi quest and only managed to activate the one in the corridor of hospital in dream world, rest of the leninals in real world dont turn red no matter how much i click on them
found it go to menu -> item -> key Item and select squot boy, a holograph will open, after that start clicking on " blue screen Lenin " in real world

Reactions: Loftus

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
I added the values to the dialog

You're better off asking on a German board, unless you're offering to pay. F95 is strictly English.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I don't know if it's my old save but it bugged the Quest with this symbol appearing and nothing happens Screenshot_20220909-221526.png

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes