Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
Someone can say to me, what is new before I upload?
Basically, it's that old update that 'was never supposed to be public' (Mulan's own words) that just shows us some modifications we can do to cows and so on. Plus one or two short events. That's it.
So, my guess is that Mulan never did anything and just put something on their knee to remove the 'abandoned' tag. Like they're working on something.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Basically, it's that old update that 'was never supposed to be public' (Mulan's own words) that just shows us some modifications we can do to cows and so on. Plus one or two short events. That's it.
So, my guess is that Mulan never did anything and just put something on their knee to remove the 'abandoned' tag. Like they're working on something.
The game is already abandoned... This is a fact...

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Defenestration v0.4.9.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Upon entering the vivarium the game gets stuck on the loading screen.

Up till that point literally no new content. We were promised Naxxramas, instead we got scamazed. We got a used condom in the form of a LoL prestige edition skin...
All the modifications are still blocked. I could only get the nipple piercings and two haircuts (the pink o e being unlocked after the last quest...).
On top of that i can't change clothing as the bimbo. Considering only her playthrough gets us the biggest available breasts, this is intelectual suicide. It's like making a game and then pointing a gun at it and pulling the trigger.
Most like the dev is to lazy to apply the 5th size, to all the graphics...not that it matters since there is no content to be enjoyed...
The relationship with Katya locked.
Fetishes locked.
Midnight Maiden locked.
Akulov and Movie Magic dead ends.
We are talking here 2017...five years of no development...
Just like somebody mentioned, he just wanted the abandonned tag to be removed. After two years still no new content...absolutely mind boggling.
I mean he could release anything...ANYTHING...finish any of the farm quests...make one event with Olga...
NOTHING
No way FreshMulan isn't on the radar. 420% He should have been removed from Patreon a long time ago...People still subscribe and enable this shoddy practices...

Last edited:

pr0t3us

Oct 10, 2021
exactly

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
Sad because I kinda like the art style and game premise as a whole. Any alternatives?
You wish. The saddest part is that this game was one of the best on the site. No - on the goddamn net. I mean, if only dev was smart enough to actually finish at least part of it instead of making classic dev shit: 'Oh, I'm tired of this thing, I'm gonna waste next 2 years remaking this shit... no, fuck that, I'm gonna make entirely new shit and finish that old shit later!'. Fuck that. And fuck those devs, no matter how good they are. Motherfuckers.

If only I had slave artist that would make at least this level of art... well, you guys would have best jerk off material + RPG of the year in 5 years of lazy development. Because fuck scammers, just give me resourses, and I'll give you that.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So apparently you can't return the cat if you've started the cow route.... weird
Where did you find the cat? I see a black cat by Mother's temple but no way to access it.

Also, can someone please confirm the consequences of accepting the cow path? Is it like a game over?

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Where did you find the cat? I see a black cat by Mother's temple but no way to access it.

Also, can someone please confirm the consequences of accepting the cow path? Is it like a game over?
it has no consequences because it is not complete

Reactions: Sorter

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
it has no consequences because it is not complete
What about the cat for the girl?

Somewhere in the walkthrough it is mentioned if player chooses 5 objects before the choosing of pills they can decide upon their transformation, what are those 5 objects ?
Where can I see this walkthrough?

Also, is the waitress job bugged? The way I understand it, choosing to flash the customers is supposed to raise fame but I am stuck at 5. Is cheating the only way?

Last edited:

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
You wish. The saddest part is that this game was one of the best on the site. No - on the goddamn net. I mean, if only dev was smart enough to actually finish at least part of it instead of making classic dev shit: 'Oh, I'm tired of this thing, I'm gonna waste next 2 years remaking this shit... no, fuck that, I'm gonna make entirely new shit and finish that old shit later!'. Fuck that. And fuck those devs, no matter how good they are. Motherfuckers.

If only I had slave artist that would make at least this level of art... well, you guys would have best jerk off material + RPG of the year in 5 years of lazy development. Because fuck scammers, just give me resourses, and I'll give you that.
Try out honey select or daz for art, if you think you can write script like mulan did back in 2018. I think that art in games are always secondary to actual story - its brain that we jerk.

Reactions: mickl001

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
Try out honey select or daz for art, if you think you can write script like mulan did back in 2018. I think that art in games are always secondary to actual story - its brain that we jerk.
Sadly, I find daz or honey select revolting. If I can't fap on something, I sure can't make someone else fap on it. So I'll try to earn money and hire artist ;)

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018

Cat is on the roof on the northeast of the main area, above the snow section. Ladder is to the left against another building quite close to the cat.

Reactions: Sorter

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Well there should be some consequence if Mulan doesn't deliver. Can f95 do something or Mulan just walks away with it?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This is a piracy forum ! how in the hell do you thing they could do something about a game with slow/no update ?
If you really want to whine about it, go complain on patreon

But if you are not a paying subscriber on his patreon ( aka 95% of the people on this thread ) you have ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to complain about this, and especially no right to ask for "consequence"
If it bother you, just shut the fuck up and ignore the game

The nerve of some...
Game devs give them their game FOR FREE and people still find a way to whine like little baby each time a update is not delivered on time or that the game is on hold or that the dev don't care anymore

And if you are a patreon, then it's not the dev fault that you are stupid enough to continue to give him money after it was clear that he stopped giving us update

Éama

Apr 17, 2022
Well there should be some consequence if Mulan doesn't deliver. Can f95 do something or Mulan just walks away with it?
When you see how rarely developers finish games that live in absolutely stable conditions, we should really be grateful that Defenestration still exists at all. When you live in a war-torn country, you have other day-to-day concerns.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
While the art is SUPERB and the story semi-interesting, what makes this game so popular?

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
When you see how rarely developers finish games that live in absolutely stable conditions, we should really be grateful that Defenestration still exists at all. When you live in a war-torn country, you have other day-to-day concerns.
Stop this shit. Mulan dropped working on it probably in 2020, since than his "updates" were mostly repurposed pictures twice a year. Even his death wouldn't impact development speed to much.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes