Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Um, I think there's something wrong with keyboard configuration, every time I try to edit it, the game just doesn't recognize it, saying Error...

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Answer to this question MUST be put in first post... And the poster itself printed and showed up the Mulan's ass. Come on, this critical bug exists for years!

Go to image folder, copy literally any picture in .png and rename it to 'MQ_13_Poster'. It will fix the problem.
yup, that fuckin error exists like from the previous vevrsion, for loooooong time, even before 0.4.9.3 version, and it wasn't fixed in 0.4.9.5 that's something really annoying

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
none of the maps of the current release tries to show this image.
if you receive this error due to loading a save file that wants to show this image, don't use it.
yeah, cause this poster (img or even the rpgm file) doesn't exist in game's folder files, i search the whole game's data folders, files, etc... couldn't find it there

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
It's rare I have this much trouble with a semi-popular western game. No walkthrough, no gallery. I see a bunch of options for hairstyles but they're locked behind some unknown trigger. The Fetishes function seems to do nothing even after scenes that clearly should have added something. I've come across a few hypno scenes but there's not enough feedback after them to know what they actually did to MC's mind (which is what the Fetishes system is supposed to do, right?). And the batshit-insane dialogue doesn't help. That Vivarium sequence nearly broke me. Actually, it did. I stopped after the first convo with Sharon, the first time I played the game. I feel the bimbofication theme probably works best if the world is played straight so that MC can stand out as more of an anomaly.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
It's rare I have this much trouble with a semi-popular western game. No walkthrough, no gallery. I see a bunch of options for hairstyles but they're locked behind some unknown trigger. The Fetishes function seems to do nothing even after scenes that clearly should have added something. I've come across a few hypno scenes but there's not enough feedback after them to know what they actually did to MC's mind (which is what the Fetishes system is supposed to do, right?). And the batshit-insane dialogue doesn't help. That Vivarium sequence nearly broke me. Actually, it did. I stopped after the first convo with Sharon, the first time I played the game. I feel the bimbofication theme probably works best if the world is played straight so that MC can stand out as more of an anomaly.
You look new it this thread despite your astronomical activity count... ;)

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes