Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
Judging by recent events, I will soon be able to personally ask Mulan about the update.
Then Mulan will probably spend the rest of their life in the basements of dreadful Lubyanka working on this game 24/7 until it's finished. Maybe they just need a little... inspiration, as KGB could say.

• Angry
Reactions: Vodka10K
Sep 15, 2021
I take it I passed this version completely?

Or can I somehow get into the sanctuary on the revolution quest?

And a couple more questions,The snowy quest ends when you put up all the walls and talked to him, or is there a continuation?

Another question about *image*, where do you get the boat?

Another question about the beast in the vivarium, is there a quest with him?

Also, I do not know if it's a bug, but when the suit "farm" disappears cow collar

Screenshots

I also remembered that I have never seen this, can you tell me where it is located

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
The path I took was amazing, in the sense of brilliantly written and hitting exactly my... interest.
At the same time I m confused about how massively different paths and quests get in this game.
like lots of pictures and comments about content I ve never seen ingame (and no idea how to get there).
Nope I just failed to progress.
Wish there were more frequent updates.
and it got great humor as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vodka10K

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
The path I took was amazing, in the sense of brilliantly written and hitting exactly my... interest.
At the same time I m confused about how massively different paths and quests get in this game.
like lots of pictures and comments about content I ve never seen ingame (and no idea how to get there).
Wish there were more frequent updates.
and it got great humor as well.
There are two paths, different only in Kira appearance and dialogs. What you hadn't found mulan probably cut out.

Reactions: zizousoccer1997

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
A big release at the end of this month, or so the word on the street says.

It would certainly do a lot to restore Mulan's credibility as a developer.

ixet_mad

Mar 24, 2019
Well, in general, nothing surprising. I already wrote that this project has grown from a good initiative into a pure scam.
He started on the Russian portal as a promising developer. But a few years ago(4 or 5), in the comments of his section, everyone began to ask "unpleasant" questions: Where is the normal release( with CONTENT )? He threw something sad and ran away from the site. Now fooling heads on F95. This seems to be easier to do here. More tolerant community (no negativity, just irony)

Reactions: 4GunZ
Sep 20, 2017
Im bout 90% that "big update" was people reading about the other "update" late and thinking it was this month

Cause Im on the discord and they aint said shit about that

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
Well either way didn't Mulan say that there was going to be an update in September? (Which is false now...)
A problematic behavior we see A LOT among developers.
Announcing Updates, not giving em out on time and (for me the worst): not giving actual information on delay and new release dates. ghosting instead. It makes a lot of ppl angry to know nothing beyond an already missed deadline.

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
Dev got delayed because there's a war, dev got mobilized "insert side", then they put dev in a time machine and sent back a couple of years.
if he got sent back in time it really only intensifys the question why there is no update yet.
like... he got a couple of years EXTRA ;P
Since he claimed story/writing was the thing to slow him down the most, these extra years could have helped a lot. :D

but just in case any high-tier Pentagon Boss is reading this.
I would have no objection to make in case they would open a time-travel-program to get Devs back in time and give em extra-time for progressing their projects...
Just in case, you know... :alien:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: 4GunZ
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes