Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This is a piracy forum ! how in the hell do you thing they could do something about a game with slow/no update ?
If you really want to whine about it, go complain on patreon

But if you are not a paying subscriber on his patreon ( aka 95% of the people on this thread ) you have ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to complain about this, and especially no right to ask for "consequence"
If it bother you, just shut the fuck up and ignore the game

The nerve of some...
Game devs give them their game FOR FREE and people still find a way to whine like little baby each time a update is not delivered on time or that the game is on hold or that the dev don't care anymore

And if you are a patreon, then it's not the dev fault that you are stupid enough to continue to give him money after it was clear that he stopped giving us update
Delete it from here. F95 is most popular adult gaming site, at least in western region. Without it his patrons will dry out in months.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
While the art is SUPERB and the story semi-interesting, what makes this game so popular?
When mulan changed art from anime to this people were mad. And about story, premise was epic - lewd anti-utopia and so on. Mulan dropped it to make bimbosim.

• Haha
Reactions: Sorter

KonD:R

May 13, 2019
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This is a piracy forum ! how in the hell do you thing they could do something about a game with slow/no update ?
If you really want to whine about it, go complain on patreon

But if you are not a paying subscriber on his patreon ( aka 95% of the people on this thread ) you have ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to complain about this, and especially no right to ask for "consequence"
If it bother you, just shut the fuck up and ignore the game

The nerve of some...
Game devs give them their game FOR FREE and people still find a way to whine like little baby each time a update is not delivered on time or that the game is on hold or that the dev don't care anymore

And if you are a patreon, then it's not the dev fault that you are stupid enough to continue to give him money after it was clear that he stopped giving us update
When the moderation tagged this game "abandoned" Mulan came running here faster than a rabid dog. Makes you wonder how much of impact this site creates for such projects

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I completely understand the Dev, this game has so many variables that if done for the first time its going to start to pile on bugs like its nobody business, its going to be a mess by the end of it, a mess he is not going to be able to fix, a mess that is only fixable if he starts a new project with an already complete script with all the bug spots or putting limitations on gameplay so that things don't happen before they should like the train glass event or facial animations glitching for example, specially in this RPGM engine, so i wouldn't be surprised if he does make a remake to get rid of most of the bugs.

• Angry
Reactions: xirirec and Ostego

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
I completely understand the Dev, this game has so many variables that if done for the first time its going to start to pile on bugs like its nobody business, its going to be a mess by the end of it, a mess he is not going to be able to fix, a mess that is only fixable if he starts a new project with an already complete script with all the bug spots or putting limitations on gameplay so that things don't happen before they should like the train glass event or facial animations glitching for example, specially in this RPGM engine, so i wouldn't be surprised if he does make a remake to get rid of most of the bugs.
He was told in this tread and on discord multiple times that in general customization is unnecessary. You don't need 7 types of boobs. Just small, medium and ridiculous. Because thats how most people play, they dont stop somewhere in between. And you should have branching content, so if you go cow route on farm - you get ridiculous tits automatically, you dont need other sizes to draw. This way you dont overload rpg engine, that is not perfect for multiple layers in events.

Reactions: REXTMP

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
He was told in this tread and on discord multiple times that in general customization is unnecessary. You don't need 7 types of boobs. Just small, medium and ridiculous. Because thats how most people play, they dont stop somewhere in between. And you should have branching content, so if you go cow route on farm - you get ridiculous tits automatically, you dont need other sizes to draw. This way you dont overload rpg engine, that is not perfect for multiple layers in events.
But still, i feel like this dev has gone through this project without any script at all, just a general idea of what he was going to do, that creates a lot of problems, there is a reason why there is a pre-development stage in everything, to create a road map that can somewhat avoid the bumps or most of them, wich by playing this game is not what happened at all and feels like there was no road map or concept.

Reactions: REXTMP

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
Does anyone know if old saves work? Tried it but no luck in finding new content. Do u have to visit the farm or whatever?

asfasdfqwu292

May 10, 2022
Out of curiosity, is "784 pics" all different pictures, or just hundreds of slightly altered variations of the same pic. Like, just barely a few pixels of difference, times a hundred? From my understanding, as a player, I get to see her stand still just like always but with 784 variations of boob size and clothing. And a boobjob event which is pretty pogchamp. I personally wouldn't call that "784 pics" but y'know...

If all that you're saying is true, then kudos to you.
so where are all these pictures? Can we access them without playing the actual game?

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
Even if the update comes out, the dev through his politics left a terrible after taste around himself. I am literally not interested in this game anymore. Moreso the stink spreads even further. More and more devs follow Mulan's footsteps. Less and less games come out regularly to a point, I don't consider Patreon a valid option as an entertainment platform anymore. It's more of a scamaz platform. Now I follow only three games...I just lost interest...that's how people like Mulan make me disgusted when i think about patreon...
True

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes