pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
I can't return the cat in Vivarium. I go to the girl and Kira says she is hurt and that she is doing something wrong

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Not sure how I missed out on this game so far, it sounds and looks damn good. Watching for now, sounds like some good stuff to look forward to.

Jul 19, 2022
it so frustrating to see realease of the new update(fulfill yourself with hope of dozens of new scenes related to the story) and then after investigating comments here lose this light feeling of hope...

Jul 19, 2022
Not sure how I missed out on this game so far, it sounds and looks damn good. Watching for now, sounds like some good stuff to look forward to.
indeed it's a great game but unfortunately now it'a in a clinic death stage - aproxxiimately abandoned, so if you don't want to feel anguish waiting for the next updates for a while, i wouldn't recomend to start it

tehk1n6

Sep 10, 2021
So I have an issue where I cant continue. I am locked out of returning to the residential area. Has anyone else seen this? I am wondering if I am missing something or if it is a bug. It happened right after the first park pet event.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
New repeatable random “boobjob/blowjob/orgy” event (31 pages, you’ll only see 1/3; 458 pictures)
This make a bug.

you can't wipe it away anymore It really shouldn't be there anymore. You seem to have forgotten something.

H The debug work not.

666dom

Jul 29, 2018
Even if the update comes out, the dev through his politics left a terrible after taste around himself. I am literally not interested in this game anymore. Moreso the stink spreads even further. More and more devs follow Mulan's footsteps. Less and less games come out regularly to a point, I don't consider Patreon a valid option as an entertainment platform anymore. It's more of a scamaz platform. Now I follow only three games...I just lost interest...that's how people like Mulan make me disgusted when i think about patreon...
Option 2 unfortunately

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes