Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
View attachment 2398326

Ray Tracing Off, DLSS off, just Norilsk +1 fps 30hz interlaced. Still not sure if it's worse than downtown Detroit.
Once I traveled to Kyrovsk (ski resort near Murmansk). Strange snowboard travel with no snow and -43 C. (One day it was -15 so we go to shop in shorts).
Very strange expirience.

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
Screenshot 2023-02-18 105923.png

KiraBust_Outfit_lower_waitress2_default.png
Failed to load this right as I do "basic instinct" in the diner15.
How do you fix it?
I downloaded the whole game again to check if that fixes it but no.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
could some hero share saves b4 toilet bj/sex, wall sex, full nelson, and some other cool lewd scenes ? thanks in advance :p

btw whats the point of the discord ?

Last edited:

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
how or where i trigger the glory hole events ? i done all quests including brainwashing, im b4 leaving moscow, lust 59/fame 15/int 1/char 5 / top 3/ bottom 2, and kira still refuses to the dude in the bar corner, em i missing something or em i glitched ? or is it removed from this game version ?

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
Copy another png from where and rename to what?
I want to fix this before playing :HideThePain:
im good with fixing games, il tel u how to fixc if u share save b4 gloryhole and farm sex scenes, or atelast tip how to start preison break quest coz i think im glitched and cant continue

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
I NOW have frequent internet access, because I paid for fiber-optics internet that doesn’t get shut down.
I also have constant electricity because I bought a personal generator - and I am really, really fortunate that I can afford all of this, so do not compare me to other Ukrainians that can’t afford such luxury and are forced to sit in the darkness because of our “little brothers”.

Apart from that, you are absolutely right - nothing changed, if anything, we’re working even harder now. The only issue I have with your overall message is the mention of “excuses” - I never made any, it’s your own imagination.
Please can fix the butt size its not aligned with the outfit remake and am on pc

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
im actually trying to create branched tree choices walkthrough so any kind of save files would be a help for testing, so if u want to flood this topic with questions then keep ignore me

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022
so after the liquor party, if I choose to go with the guys story tolstar, my game just shuts off automatically. any fix for that?

SarcasticDF40

Jul 19, 2017
Hmm. Seems like some of the outfits aren't catching stage 2-3 of hip size. Ghost still works fine. Also game freezes up during the resistance blackmail quest going into the nude bar. Any way to jump past the entrance scene with Boris and go right in?

Sep 3, 2021
I don't know if anyone posted this already, but I searched. I was getting the "Can't go there right now" error that was locking me out of the Residential Area. The bug actually starts back at the quest "Welcome Party!" After Kira had the bender and she was back in the apartment, rather than talk to Tolstoy and Katya, I had Kira go to sleep and then she woke up in the hospital area for a Chief Officer session. Apparently the triggers from that mission don't reset if you do this, so you can't actually return to the Residential Area to continue.

Long story short, if you start "Welcome Party!" finish the whole thing before you try anything else.

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022
1)how to get the katya job scenes?
2)what to do after the viverium post election debate, Like I am stuck with nothing to do, the cat like girl just says to stab people but I dont have the option to stab people but just talk to them and they all have the same reply of "intense debate"

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
1)how to get the katya job scenes?
2)what to do after the viverium post election debate, Like I am stuck with nothing to do, the cat like girl just says to stab people but I dont have the option to stab people but just talk to them and they all have the same reply of "intense debate"
Katya's job isn't available yet, you have to grab the knife at the bottom of the square to start stabbing.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes