Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
1) One year?.. 2014 was 9 years ago, that’s when we got rid of Putin's puppet
2) I am active whenever I feel like it, so when my patron told me that my post got an “abandoned” tag - I removed it, naturally.
3) That bug may be fixed, but we will make more like this one. Heck, we already have a similar one in this version- “redtardis” waitress job.
4)Kyiv, not “Kiev” and yes, we are fine, no thanks to you tho.
5) I honestly don’t understand what you’re talking about, please elaborate.
1) You should pay more attention to the development of your game, not Putin. Because the question was about the year from the last update to February 22.
3)About the missing picture - it wandered from update to update. Pay at least a little attention, it was possible to put at least a patch (заглушку, как все и делали чтобы продвинуться дальше) in a year.
4) Again about my guilt in the war (if I start to be present in the trenches, it will be a harbinger of the fact that nuclear missiles are already flying over us.)
5)I perfectly remember your messages that now in September we will release such an update with such content that this bunch of beggars from the forum will be wiped out. I even wrote here that OK, I'll hold my critique until this moment, because he writes so enthusiastically that the content is on the way. And I'm sorry, of course, but since May 21, you haven't really released anything. OK, maybe you're introducing your own boob size mechanics. But in the latest update and patchnout, you write yourself - we don't have time to finish the event in the vivarium, so we spent it on the shower stage.

In the afterword, I have complaints not because you are from Ukraine, but I am from Russia (what can I not say for you, maybe I should sew a star on my clothes, I heard it was popular in the 40s?). But because the game has been standing in one place for 2 years. Incomprehensible random events, old scenes. Man, I actually entered this community because of your game. Even before the alteration of art. I wish you the best, peaceful sky over your head. And finally add the 3rd day of the farm.

Reactions: playcoc

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
He means active on f95 genius.
The brain rot on this site, Jesus Christ...
Does he, though? Terribly sorry if I was mistaken. Either way, doesn't really change how there's very little actual content for ages, so I'd argue it would also apply to the development regardless.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Honestly, I did and am still doing what I promised to do to my patrons, not to you - not to some random fella on the internet.
Well, I hope for your Patrons sake that you do. This isn't about me anyway. Like I said it's an opinion, and your project in the end. But good to see how much of an attitude you seem to have. Certainly not a developer I'd be willing to support.

Best of luck with your project anyways.

Oct 8, 2022
1) You should pay more attention to the development of your game, not Putin. Because the question was about the year from the last update to February 22.
3)About the missing picture - it wandered from update to update. Pay at least a little attention, it was possible to put at least a patch (заглушку, как все и делали чтобы продвинуться дальше) in a year.
4) Again about my guilt in the war (if I start to be present in the trenches, it will be a harbinger of the fact that nuclear missiles are already flying over us.)
5)I perfectly remember your messages that now in September we will release such an update with such content that this bunch of beggars from the forum will be wiped out. I even wrote here that OK, I'll hold my critique until this moment, because he writes so enthusiastically that the content is on the way. And I'm sorry, of course, but since May 21, you haven't really released anything. OK, maybe you're introducing your own boob size mechanics. But in the latest update and patchnout, you write yourself - we don't have time to finish the event in the vivarium, so we spent it on the shower stage.

In the afterword, I have complaints not because you are from Ukraine, but I am from Russia (what can I not say for you, maybe I should sew a star on my clothes, I heard it was popular in the 40s?). But because the game has been standing in one place for 2 years. Incomprehensible random events, old scenes. Man, I actually entered this community because of your game. Even before the alteration of art. I wish you the best, peaceful sky over your head. And finally add the 3rd day of the farm.
Just write your "critique" and leave. It's really annoying having to scroll through hundreds of "It'S a ScAM" messages only to see what's actually going on.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Just write your "critique" and leave, it's really annoying having to scroll through hundreds of "It'S a ScAM" messages only to see what's actually going on.
There's this very handy thing called "ignore function". Might want to make use of it if you're overwhelmed with posts of a certain kind.

Oct 8, 2022
You won't be able to see my messages. But you also won't know when to get in with your posts that everything is fine with the development, and then they just throw it on.
Never said that everything's fine, just saying that your opinion on the game is worthless. No one cares what you think about it.

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018

1)Cool. Guess I'll die then.

2) No number “2” this time? Did I answer it right or something?

3)It is possible, just copy any picture and rename it - this game is a “beta” or even an “alpha” version of what I want it to be. We did post hotfixes everytime a similar issue arose, but quickly learned that it’s pointless- because we rename our files daily.

4) What’s wrong with you? You’re the one who brought this topic up, I simply pointed out your obvious ignorance. You shouldn't feel any guilt, you should feel shame. Seriously.

5) I’m sorry, I do not recall what exactly you’re talking about. While I pride myself on being true to my word and implementing absolutely everything I promise, I do tend to get overambitious and announce unrealistic dates.
There’s no need for any proof- I trust you, because that sounds like me.

And yes, I’m still the same - I will implement everything, I just need more time.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
1)Cool. Guess I'll die then.

2) No number “2” this time? Did I answer it right or something?

3)It is possible, just copy any picture and rename it - this game is a “beta” or even an “alpha” version of what I want it to be. We did post hotfixes everytime a similar issue arose, but quickly learned that it’s pointless- because we rename our files daily.

4) What’s wrong with you? You’re the one who brought this topic up, I simply pointed out your obvious ignorance. You shouldn't feel any guilt, you should feel shame. Seriously.

5) I’m sorry, I do not recall what exactly you’re talking about. While I pride myself on being true to my word and implementing absolutely everything I promise, I do tend to get overambitious and announce unrealistic dates.
There’s no need for any proof- I trust you, because that sounds like me.

And yes, I’m still the same - I will implement everything, I just need more time.
1) We all do it then.
3) It was too long-lasting a mistake. And since I assume that you knew about her. Well, at least wrote in the patchnout how to get around it. It would take one line of text.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Well, I hope for your Patrons sake that you do. This isn't about me anyway. Like I said it's an opinion, and your project in the end. But good to see how much of an attitude you seem to have. Certainly not a developer I'd be willing to support.

Best of luck with your project anyways.
“Attitude”? Lol, you accidentally gave me the biggest compliment I could hope for :)

Reactions: CertifiedMushu

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
1) We all do it then.
3) It was too long-lasting a mistake. And since I assume that you knew about her. Well, at least wrote in the patchnout how to get around it. It would take one line of text.
3) Dude, that’s exactly what we did. Come on! I’m not omnipotent, I mostly respond to my patrons and the last “public” version was two years ago or something.

• Haha
Reactions: CertifiedMushu

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
3) Dude, that’s exactly what we did. Come on! I’m not omnipotent, I mostly respond to my patrons and the last “public” version was two years ago or something.
The pirated version here is exactly the same as the official one) Just seeing what problems arise with the games - from the series how to archive the archive. Renaming any picture is not as easy as it seems.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Dude legit complained to the dev that the pirated version isn't working for him.
Dude, if he wants to understand what is meant, he will understand. And if this is an unnecessary pirate forum, then why is there such attention to it.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Dude, if he wants to understand what is meant, he will understand. And if this is an unnecessary pirate forum, then why is there such attention to it.
You are right, I know we should have tested our releases better, but we were always blinded by the “release” itself. Because that is what our lives are centered around, we’ve got to release the game before X or else! Silly as it is.

Reactions: ustar

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Now for an actual question. Could you post a roadmap of what you're working, and what you can't work on, because it relies on other stuff to finish first? You get a lot of shit here because no one actually knows what's going on behind the scenes (And because some people are actually borderline braindead, but that's besides the point). Also no one knows what's next. I think a graphic would help a lot here.
I did create a roadmap in the past and it failed miserably. I honestly don’t know the exact time it would take me to make certain events, so any plan is rather pointless. Especially now.

So, while I’d love to make another roadmap, I don’t think it will be accurate given the circumstances.

Reactions: ustar
Oct 8, 2022
I did create a roadmap in the past and it failed miserably. I honestly don’t know the exact time it would take me to make certain events, so any plan is rather pointless. Especially now.

So, while I’d love to make another roadmap, I don’t think it will be accurate given the circumstances.
How about a radical idea, a roadmap WITHOUT a timeline. Just showing what's next and what's being worked on, not when things are coming. Sort of how other games do it here.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes