IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Bro why are you even here? There hasn't been anything constructive happening here since 2018.
I legit see no reason for being here other than pirating the latest patreon build.

Edit: Not hating, I'm just honestly really confused.
Because despite what some people think, I do care about my game and I want to make it better. And even in this cesspool of hatred I can still find some occasional usefulness, like bug reports or quest ideas.

Oct 8, 2022
Because despite what some people think, I do care about my game and I want to make it better. And even in this cesspool of hatred I can still find some occasional usefulness, like bug reports or quest ideas.
But for real tho, have you ever actually implemented something that was suggested to you on f95? o_O
Also, WHY?

And ok, if you want an actual suggestion, just finish the quests one after the other instead of having multiple storylines that can't be finished. Heck, you can even half ass them and rework them later.
I guarantee you that your "community" would be way less toxic and you'd get way less shit that way.

Also isn't it like 3am in Ukraine? Go to bed! Jesus Christ, no wonder you get nothing done.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
But for real tho, have you ever actually implemented something that was suggested to you on f95? o_O
Also, WHY?

And ok, if you want an actual suggestion, just finish the quests one after the other instead of having multiple storylines that can't be finished. Heck, you can even half ass them and rework them later.
I guarantee you that your "community" would be way less toxic and you'd get way less shit that way.

Also isn't it like 3am in Ukraine? Go to bed! Jesus Christ, no wonder you get nothing done.
Lol, it is 3 a.m, but I just don’t feel like sleeping today. And yea, you’re right - I don’t remember implementing anything from f95 suggestions, I tend to focus on our discord and patreon. But still, it’s my game and I’d like to know what people think of it, even if it’s useless to me.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Lol, it is 3 a.m, but I just don’t feel like sleeping today. And yea, you’re right - I don’t remember implementing anything from f95 suggestions, I tend to focus on our discord and patreon. But still, it’s my game and I’d like to know what people think of it, even if it’s useless to me.
I tell you this, you're doing it right, listening to your patrons and all. I've read somewhere that gym quest is meant to be a joke, maybe change it's soundtrack from Michael Sambello's Maniac to Eban'ko's Ручка-самодрочка (Ruchka-samodrochka), it would fit game and particular quest much more better, in my opinion. The whole game is meant to be a parody, right? I don't care if it's only useful feedback for you in this thread or as usual useless, but I wanted to say this.

P.S. I recently discovered my suggested song itself is a parody of a song used in sobriety campaign called Соковыжималка (Sokovizhemalka) by Вячеслав Малежик (Vyacheslav Malezhik)

Last edited:

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
So, as you’re here, I am throwing in my five cents, too.

As I’ve written before, I am absolutely new to this game, have discovered it only a few days ago, so my frustration about slow developement is only slightly developed for now.

Right now I was in the middle of the hucow quest when the game ended, so this is the part I hope for a fast developement most.

I am very keen to see how you manage to keep the game and it’s storys playable, if you turn Kira into a full hucow. Or will this be a „bad ending?“. Till now you have managed to keep the game playable, even if the player makes the most stupid choices. And that is something I haven’t seen much. I love it. Please stay on this path.

Maybe you could even give the branded hucow Kira the posibility to return to her normal scedule after giving birth, but force her to return to her breeding duties after a while.

Something I could suggest is, that you keep the most grotesque boob sizes for the hucow or similiar events/parts of the game, so you don’t have to manage several dozens bodyshapes in every scene. The game developement wouldn’t get to bloated with things, most players see only a part of.

Over all I hope you will implement a gallery one day. Is it planed?

And another suggestion is that you could make some of the posts on the patreon site public. For example some of the developement updates, or upcoming pools if you do some. This could possible patreons – like me - tempt to join in, because we see that something - and what - is happening.

And for last, and over all: I am not here, because this is a „pirate site“, I am here because this is a site for adult games. Almost every games I downloaded here I can download legaly, and a lot of their developerd are here, like in this case. So maybe I can mourn about a slow developement, or the for me wrong direction the game goes. But I never start a shitstorm over the developer, espcially if she or he or they is here.

Thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IncineratedMulan

Degenerate42

Jul 17, 2022
Love to the dev <3 i remember checking this game out two years ago and praying it would get more updates

IDK how people can hate on this game when it's literally free, I enjoyed it very much, and I'm still enjoying it now. Very excited for future updates :D

One question, is it already possible to unlock the midnight maiden outfit? And if so, how?

Feb 5, 2021
Maybe you could even give the branded hucow Kira the posibility to return to her normal scedule after giving birth, but force her to return to her breeding duties after a while.
That seems to be the current plan for the hucow event chain. AFAIK it's an intro to the pregnancy mechanic itself.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
just started the game and i just fell in love with this game already.
the conversation at gym with the closets are so fucking funny and hilarious . its hard to write comedy ,
CrucifiedMulan you have good sense of humour .very well done buddy .

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
i enjoyed the game so far, just sad that the studio quest that had some progress at some point in time is away for such a long time allready. and yes of course hucow stuff may have progress too but id like to see the studio stuff back in the game anyways. i dont pay for this so i wont complain about slow progress. keep up the good work and hopefully at some point in time we will have the studio quest back.....

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
I noticed a bug in the game. I just started and Kira has size 2 boobs but in the first shower scene she still has small boobs. Though after the scene where they steal her clothes and she gets out of the shower, the avatar shows size 2 boobs again.

Edit: and I noticed in the next shower scene her boobs are not bigger

Last edited:

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
I noticed a bug in the game. I just started and Kira has size 2 boobs but in the first shower scene she still has small boobs. Though after the scene where they steal her clothes and she gets out of the shower, the avatar shows size 2 boobs again.

Edit: and I noticed in the next shower scene her boobs are not bigger
From what I've read that shower scene isn't layered yet. What are you seeing is template.

Reactions: REXTMP and drarkan

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
I saw this come up in a previous post too, the waitress work scene is very choppy when getting orders from people, so much i can't move and have to try and click anywhere to make her move. Is there a way to increase memory to the game?

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
I saw this come up in a previous post too, the waitress work scene is very choppy when getting orders from people, so much i can't move and have to try and click anywhere to make her move. Is there a way to increase memory to the game?
I think CrucifiedMulan said for waitress job being made so long ago that'd be easier make it from scratch than fix the lag issue, somewhere earlier in this thread, he/she can correct me, if I missed out the details or mistook the whole thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: REXTMP
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes