drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
When going to the gym for the first time I put on the gym clothes and when I talked to Boris he told me to put on my gym clothes to work out. I went back to the locker and put on the clothes, but looked like i changed into the same outfit, and went back to boris, and everything seemed to work. Just looks like it didn't notice the first time, maybe its cause I interacted with the closeted shop?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I can't able complete the quest after talking with the doctor in sanctuary can anyone help me
You need to go to the building south of the one the doc is in, and get the brainwashing neutralizer, then go to the NewU facility and sleep until nightfall. Then find the data on the brainwashing device and return to the doc.

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
It's not often I hear of Unity being a better platform (for gamers or devs) :unsure:.
All the big game engines have their own problems. Unity gets shit because it lets you put together a game with gum and popsicle sticks, and that's the easiest way for people with little or no previous experience or skill. Unity thankfully knows a lot of their users are either kids or morons and optimize the hell out of the runtime engine. Unreal 4 and 5 require you to shut off like 90% of the bullshit features like volumetric lighting voxelization, chromatic abberation, and asynchronous shaders to be able to even get close to 40FPS for a scene with just a cube. And even then, as Mandalore once put it, there are "Unreal mystery options" where disabling one feature disables others because Unreal is shit at separating screen space effects. Godot is great but does things ass backwards with it's asset categorization and management, and was clearly made by people who made business and industrial software before then.

RPG Maker is actually four different engines. RPG Maker 2003, which won't run above 640x480 because doing so fucks up sprite tiling, uses an ancient ass version of Ruby, and has binaries so old Windows 10 won't even run certain games. VX and VX Ace, which don't support script pausing and selective module loading, meaning everything's running in the background all the time (Roundscape Adorevia's a prime example). And the newest pieces of shit, MV and MZ, which for some fucking reason beyond measure run as deployable Chromium instances with both the bloated default NodeJS and NW.js and their own custom Javascript libraries that get bundled every time because what the fuck is optimization?

PyGame and LOVE2D are engines in the traditional sense in that they're more like IDEs with existing libraries you can use. There is no UI, it's all done in a text editor. And then there's stuff like Construct and gDevelop, which are meant to be braindead simple engines and editor interfaces designed for drag and drop development.

So yeah, if you just wanna get shit done and know any of the C languages, Unity and Godot are kind of your best bet short of writing your own engine.

Feb 5, 2021
Fuck it, I'm uploading what I have because I have jury duty starting tomorrow. I'll post the updated version when I get the chance but this will probably be all I got for at least the next week.

As I said in the walkthrough, this is the way I play it and the way it makes sense to me. If you want to do it differently, be my guest. View attachment 70cda066218622c035321b07229d6097.pdf

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Fuck it, I'm uploading what I have because I have jury duty starting tomorrow. I'll post the updated version when I get the chance but this will probably be all I got for at least the next week.

As I said in the walkthrough, this is the way I play it and the way it makes sense to me. If you want to do it differently, be my guest. View attachment 2522688
1663011964652109.gif
Thanks for walkthrough, and good luck with that jury duty.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2020

As I said in the walkthrough, this is the way I play it and the way it makes sense to me. If you want to do it differently, be my guest. View attachment 2522688
Thank you for your help, sir.

Reactions: DogBeersHadOne

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Yep, I read everything. The trick is to filter out hatred from constructive criticism, which is unfortunately rather difficult on this website.
Question, do you have an idea of what your next updates main focus will be?

example , next update is about shower, then farm then etc etc etc...

Mby there is somewhere a post about it, but i havent found it. Can you please tell me or us, what your plan is about next updates, the focus and stuff that you would like to do.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes