PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
did you guys actualy get the pregnant scene ? i always selecet yes on pregnant but nothing happen

ReFrostly

Mar 28, 2022
hi everybody. I wanted to ask about the new update 0.4.9.9a. I moved the save from the last version and nothing, there are no new quests, and the farm also says that there is no more content on this version. I TRIED the game again, and the same thing. Lactation and pregnancy are included. what is the problem?

Oct 8, 2022
hi everybody. I wanted to ask about the new update 0.4.9.9a. I moved the save from the last version and nothing, there are no new quests, and the farm also says that there is no more content on this version. I TRIED the game again, and the same thing. Lactation and pregnancy are included. what is the problem?
Go to mother up in the church

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Doesn't sound like it's worth it, to be quite honest. That's something you'd want some intern to handle at a bigger studio, but in a small venture such as this, it's a very inefficient thing to attempt.

DsS2

Aug 11, 2021
Ok, it's a worth atualization? I mean to install the game again and start from the begining?

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Did they made the already available through the cheating events and pics to main branch? Or there's more to update than that?

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes