baneini

Jun 28, 2017
F95 sure has a lot of like manipulation from throwaways going on.
Maybe it's a reference to communism and I'm just missing the brilliance.

msgs.png

Kh07

Jul 31, 2017
F95 sure has a lot of like manipulation from throwaways going on.
Maybe it's a reference to communism and I'm just missing the brilliance.

View attachment 315229
Nice, thank you, I sincerely appreciate the compliment.

It is such a demonstration of open-mindedness and tolerance that it makes me want to express myself. Especially knowing that the fact that I'm not fluent English will be totally tolerated.
So yes, rather than post a few words, I prefer to support what more or less corresponds to what I think.

I think that this is totally incomprehensible as behaviour, and that the existence of people who can have an opinion without screaming their rage in the face of the world is inconceivable.

Finally, I am not 100% fan of the new look chosen for Kira compared to the old one. However, my eyes do not cry in blood. And overall, I find that there is an interesting evolution.

So, thank you and I love you.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I'm not fluent English
What language are you fluent it? Those are some wacky hyperbolic expressions.

I think that this is totally incomprehensible as behaviour, and that the existence of people who can have an opinion without screaming their rage in the face of the world is inconceivable.
Oh, here I was hoping it was "Upvotes from each according to his ability, F95 likes to each according to his needs!" regardless of how factual or well argumented their point was.

Finally, I am not 100% fan of the new look chosen for Kira compared to the old one. However, my eyes do not cry in blood. And overall, I find that there is an interesting evolution.
I'm not sure the dev would appreciate comments like "at least it doesn't make my eyes bleed" or "its certainly interesting" any more than the comments posted previously.

Reactions: damnson1111

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
It took me quite a few times to even start the game with how awful Kira looked in the maid "school" outfit. But once i got her into other clothes it was fine, so ill do the same now.

Ill wait to see how it is in game with different outfits and stuff, maybe it will look better when we see it in game vs a single static image.

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
It seems this update (today/tomorrow), is JUST gonna be ONE quest, not the full game up to date. they are still working on the rework of everything and more of the 'new you' quest. thats gonna be updated later this month.
presonally was hoping to replay the game with all the rework, but this is just a tease of the new mechanics.

Flyingnixons

Feb 17, 2018
I just finished the "Welcome Party"(the new update) and i must say i thought is was the full update. It is only one quest as they are still polishing the full rework. The artwork is fantastic and the quest is cool. All i have to say is be patient, i was a little mad at first but this will have to do until the end of the month.

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
I was realy skeptical about the new artwork but after i tried the quest our kind friend posted here i have to say its pretty good and it realy suits the game the creator has some talent

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Maybe I get it totally wrong, but to me it seems I get no choices at al, then the hobos hunt me, I charm all of them, only to get trapped between their corpses not able to move on. This has to be some sick joke. Where is the game???

EDIT: Got rid of the hobos by giving in. Clicked through tons of dialogue without any choices and made my way through a longwinded, strange and irritating story, again without anything that could be called gameplay, interaction, choices. Where is the game? Do I get something wrong? Help. I Really like the game so far, but what is this strange post, what is the meaning of it?

Last edited:

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Maybe I get it totally wrong, but to me it seems I get no choices at al, then the hobos hunt me, I charm all of them, only to get trapped between their corpses not able to move on. This has to be some sick joke. Where is the game???

EDIT: Got rid of the hobos by giving in. Clicked through tons of dialogue without any choices and made my way through a longwinded, strange and irritating story, again without anything that could be called gameplay, interaction, choices. Where is the game? Do I get something wrong? Help. I Really like the game so far, but what is this strange post, what is the meaning of it?
It's just a stand alone small segment of what is being updated so we can see some of the new art. Read the spoiler in grey1983's post above which explains.

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
It's just a stand alone small segment of what is being updated so we can see some of the new art. Read the spoiler in grey1983's post above which explains.
Thanks, but this does not explain anything. The new stuff is not a segment, it is along winded story without choices, without anything to do except for clicking through boring dialogue and far fetched sex scenes that come out of nowhere (outside the liquor store? Why? Come on!), I am confused and annpyed. WHERE IS THE GAME, the game mechanics?????

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Thanks, but this does not explain anything. The new stuff is not a segment, it is along winded story without choices, without anything to do except for clicking through boring dialogue and far fetched sex scenes that come out of nowhere (outside the liquor store? Why? Come on!), I am confused and annpyed. WHERE IS THE GAME, the game mechanics?????
"we’ve decided to release this stand-alone party quest. It will be included in the main game this month, but, for now, you can play it separately with a “clean” Kira (no mental or physical changes)".
That is a direct quote from the post "stand alone" meaning not part of the full game as yet, it will be incorporated within the game when the full update is released. It was long winded and had a lot of aimless dialogue but until it is added to the full game I think it is difficult to put it in context.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes