AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Yes, exactly! Which means his excuse from 2 years ago was bs then and is definitely complete bs now - updates are coming slower and have less actual content(new CGs/h-scenes) than before.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
If I remember correctly, 2 latest 'updates' contained 1 scene each (random fuck and MF/FF scene on the square in vivarium). The last release which we can really name an update contained the farm content. Am i right? But i don't remember when it was released.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
The first rework was since december 2018 up to september 2019. And it was half done, half of scenes wasnt redrawn, mosfilm was completly removed. After that mulan was doing no less than 6months his gym update. Then was "new you" update. After it mulan started farm that is still maybe "half-done" according to some of earlier posts.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
If I remember correctly, 2 latest 'updates' contained 1 scene each (random fuck and MF/FF scene on the square in vivarium). The last release which we can really name an update contained the farm content. Am i right? But i don't remember when it was released.
May or September 2020 probably.

Brian Pasternak

Jun 8, 2020
It's good investment, for a monthly fee of 2 dollars.
But no hate to the creators, I love their product. We just like to joke about the progress once and in a while.

MarauderCorp

Jun 3, 2017
I found out about his project on this site and was a Patreon supporter at one of the higher levels from 2018 to the end of 2020. Finally wound down when when the updates slowed to a crawl. Really is too bad, before he started all the constant re-designs, think to when he released the studio part he was very consistent with good content. Happy to support him again if he get's back to it, but there are other good devs out there to support as well

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes