CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
That's not new Kira, that's a guy. New Kira looks more realistic than old Kira and probably even more feminine, but also a lot more sad. Maybe that's the effect FM waas looking for.
That was a joke. The guy is Light Yagami from Death Note, he uses the alias Kira.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
there was a roadmap anounced if someone could share i am realy interested to see what is down the road for the game

blabonohe

Nov 28, 2018
in the end of the current story in `new you` building you can enlarge them.

So can anyone put here news about `Roadmap`?

nocere

Dec 23, 2018
how do you get the 3rd breast enlargement tho?
You could get the 3rd breast enlargement once you've reached the "New You" facility in which instead of going left to the training center you go right and head to a room where theres 2 doctors one male and one female, talk to the female and there should be an option. (note theres a chance that it fails and you would have to pay to try again or it would work and stay permanent for free)

Agent Cooper

Sep 30, 2017
You could get the 3rd breast enlargement once you've reached the "New You" facility in which instead of going left to the training center you go right and head to a room where theres 2 doctors one male and one female, talk to the female and there should be an option. (note theres a chance that it fails and you would have to pay to try again or it would work and stay permanent for free)
I'm sorry, but I'm not getting this option. Could you share a save file?

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
There was only 2 enlargements so far. At the beggining and at "new you".

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
does anyone have the finished save file? if so, please share. it doesn't matter if you don't have all of the costume. i might have ended up deleting my save file.

Edit: oh yeah, and also it has to be the "Slut" route

blabonohe

Nov 28, 2018
fresh news:

Howdy! Just a quick progress report, nothing major.
Our attention is now completely on the New You transformation event, I’ve assumed it would be ready by now, but there’s been a slight change of plans due to the fact that I couldn’t work on the weekends.
I’ve spent too much time on redrawing existing art (mostly character art, but still) and now, the 5th is here and actual new art for the event is unfinished. This event was meant to be included right before the very end of the New You questline, but it will be available now because of how requested it was. We’re trying to make it interesting as well as entertaining, since in some way it’s a farewell for old Kira, it will have walking, talking, choices and changes both mental and physical, as well as new and updated art.
I want to be as honest as I can with you, and I've never wanted to be known for delays, but I kind of am now. I assure you I am aware of this problem of mine, and I hope it will be fixed along with the March “complete rework” update, since in March our development cycle should become less chaotic and more controllable with every event working under one system.
That said, the update will be out by the end of this week, I’ll upload it as soon as I’ll finish new art. Right after it will be up and running, we’ll immediately return to our rework starting with Legion’s event, so I’m pretty sure that you’ll get two updates this month and I won’t ruin our “once a month, at the end of the month” schedule with this unfortunate delay.
Thank you all for your support and your patience!

Zanmai

Jun 28, 2017
There was actually a post yesterday about this. The short of it is that the update itself became larger than originally envisioned for this update. He expects that it should be ready for release by Tuesday.

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
Stuck at the very beginning. I came to the hostel and they tell me to buy liquor. Liquor is over. So I went to bed. I come to the clinic, they tell me that I need to come back tomorrow. What should I do?

Verizel

May 25, 2017
Stuck at the very beginning. I came to the hostel and they tell me to buy liquor. Liquor is over. So I went to bed. I come to the clinic, they tell me that I need to come back tomorrow. What should I do?
in hospital you need to go to left wing. there should be no problem.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes