Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Speaking of the farm, did the whole "turning into a hu-cow" thing progress at all lately? What's the last thing you can do in there atm?
I haven't played that route in ages, but I don't think that much has advanced on that front in the last several updates. The weird "Sister of whatever" stuff was expanded, and a lot of story was backfilled in the earlier stages of the game (the gym, for instance).

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
Speaking of the farm, did the whole "turning into a hu-cow" thing progress at all lately? What's the last thing you can do in there atm?
You still get kicked out of The Farm after the second breeding session where you finally start producing milk. And as far as I know, it still doesn't alter the flag to allow breast milk in a customer's drink in Club Red. I edited every variable I could find related to that just to make sure.

Reactions: REXTMP and Nionya

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Into perpetuity, if I had to guess, not like the dev is gonna admit that. Doubt you will find the answer to that cause setting deadlines will set expectations. He's gonna keep adding one scene every 3 - 4 months until he retires or the Patreon money dries up. Either way, no way this game is ever gonna get finished.

I would also like to know if the Patreon peeps actually asked for these irrelevant shower/ pink kira scenes instead of actual content.

dutch2064

Dec 25, 2018
At this time wouldn't it be easier for Mulan to learn C# and release the game in Unity? All issues Mulan faces while making the game are because of RPGM. It is simply wasn't made for such customisation. I tried to do the same, I know what I'm talking about - there is no easy way if you character have more than 4 options.

BogdanBj

Nov 26, 2021
After all ,,updates,, that have happened recently is it worth playing from the beginning again? How much new is there from lets say a year ago was?

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
After all ,,updates,, that have happened recently is it worth playing from the beginning again? How much new is there from lets say a year ago was?
Don't know, just judging from bitter mockery and blatant sarcasm in this thread, game hasn't changed that much. Shiet, coom is one hell of a drug man, I tell you that. But I advise to check it up yourself and make your own conclusions.

Reactions: Nionya

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
The dev is somewhat hobbled by the world war taking place in his country, but his updating schedule wasn't exactly stellar before, so it's hard to tell to what extent it's selfmade.

Reactions: REXTMP

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I just finished replaying it from the beginning, and there were definitely changes, though not blatant ones. Some images improved, a fair amount added to the gym, more options in the prison (though the same basic quest), slightly more to do at the farm, maybe others. I enjoyed playing those sections again since I hadn't played from the start for a while, but I'm not sure everyone would agree that it is worth the time.

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
Well, I discovered this game yesterday, so I can’t complain about the slow developement for now. Maybe tomorrow?
How could this game slip my attention for so long? It is great! It is a huge fun! It’s a gem!

I am usualy not into bimbification, but I love corruption games with a female MC, and here making Kira a bimbo is realy tempting. I usualy think that the whole Hu-Cow thing is silly, but here I realy wanted more. And I love pregnancies for the female MC.

Now I have played for about 10 hours, and I think I am nearly finished, but I think there are several things I missed.

So here are some questions for those, who are waiting desperately for more content, so maybe soon I can join your yearning for more ;)

There is no gallery? No? That is very, very sad.

There is no walkthough right now? No general guide, in which order you should make the quests? No list of „the good scenes“? No „strategy guide“ how to maintain Kiras atributes? (I think I missed something because Kiras „Lust-Level“ stuck at 6 for a long wile.)

In the pictures folder I found some scenes I didn’t get.
1. There is a scene with a Collar and a Tail-Plug in the Park, but I didn’t get further in the exhibitionist part. Visitet the park several times by night, but nothing new happend.
2. There is a scene at the bazar I didn’t get.
3. OK and several more, I don’t want to dig to deep to avoid spoiling me to much.

And for last: Can Kira get pregnant now? Or is it just in her „dream“ … there are pictures of her, pregnant, but it is jet not implimented? The Hu-Cow training ends at day thee for now. Oh I can’t wait for more!

Thank you for any help!

Sep 3, 2021
" 1. There is a scene with a Collar and a Tail-Plug in the Park, but I didn’t get further in the exhibitionist part. Visitet the park several times by night, but nothing new happend. "

This appears once you get access to the higher floors of the Hospital. Its later on the main quest line, if you do what it says to.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
I just finished replaying it from the beginning, and there were definitely changes, though not blatant ones. Some images improved, a fair amount added to the gym, more options in the prison (though the same basic quest), slightly more to do at the farm, maybe others. I enjoyed playing those sections again since I hadn't played from the start for a while, but I'm not sure everyone would agree that it is worth the time.
Yeah, I could tell by bitterness of some posts/posters.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
geez..... reading all u guys have to say since my last post i do lost faith in human kind, no wonder mulan dont care

keep flooding this thread !! this will surely improve things.........................

Last edited:
  • Angry

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
geez..... reading all u guys have to say since my last post i do lost faith in human kind, no wonder mulan dont care

keep flooding this thread !! this will surely improve things.........................
Well cooming causes brainrot, what did you expect?

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes