Jan 20, 2018
My game keeps crashing randomly, it's all sudden, no messages and stuff, it exits all of a sudden, you guys know any solution or what's causing it, i really like the art of the game and it's definitely one of the unique games i've tried and it's really a shame that it keeps yeeeting out of existence every 15 minutes or less than that.

Feb 4, 2018
Hello , i am at the new you quest and it ask me to go there , i went there and did all the brainwashing event but the main story line don't progress and is just asking me to go in the new you building . Is that normal?

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Hello , i am at the new you quest and it ask me to go there , i went there and did all the brainwashing event but the main story line don't progress and is just asking me to go in the new you building . Is that normal?
Yeah, it is the end of that quest in the current version

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
i dont unterstand much more than 31st may something will be released...i dont like how "rushed" and "stressed" dev sounds in that posting. is it coz of patreons ppl putting pressure? self-inflicted pressure? i dont kow. i just know: take the time you need to deliver a good product. afaik "baby step"-updates dont make ppl happy. abandoned games make ppl even more sad...so dont burn out ....take the time needed....you need to have some fun, not that pressure-deadline-bullshit.....eventually that will burn you out and we sit here then, sad with unfinished game....is a reason i dont like the whole patreon-stuff....it burned out some ppl working on good stuff...dont become one of those...

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
What is wrong with her face? It is so... creepy? First variant was better.
There was a vote for changing her appearance. Patrons decided that, because of the storyline, she needs to look more like a homicidal maniac... (And apparently a mix of Scarlett Johansson / Angelina Jolie)

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The face doesn't match the body very well. The face looks like it belongs to an anorexic model while her body doesn't, and there is way to much going on in the eyes/eyebrows section and need to be toned down. Less eyebrows, less shade.
Reminds me of Cara Delevingne.

defs.png

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
Holy cow, they disfigured her so bad with the new art. I have been the lowest tier supporter for a couple months and didn't keep up closely, and this is super bad news personally.

I don't understand the rationale behind it, people supporting the game must've been okay with how the protagonist looks to support it in first place, right? The protagonist's look is such a vital part to a smut game that changing it would change everything. It's like McDonald's dealing away with the big yellow M due to whimsical shareholders interest to change it into brown cow doo kind of insanity.

She was looking way more beautiful, sexy, and iconic before. What were they thinking? Photorealism doesn't make it automatically better. Now she just looks like some background character in those run of the mill 3D smut. Also, in the new version, the hair and the body just work so much in disharmony with her face, to sink her deeper into the Uncanny Valley.

Big sad, RIP Kira, butchered by votes. Damn, this really sunk my battleship. Literally the darkest timeline.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes