Neetshot

Oct 10, 2017
Getting a bug after the scene where you put on the wig and coat and go to the park naked at night. After arriving, all of the dialogue boxes are invisible. I can still click through them, but I can't see anything that's being said.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
After arriving, all of the dialogue boxes are invisible. I can still click through them, but I can't see anything that's being said.
Sounds like the button to hide the boxes was clicked (by you accidentally or by an event artificially). I didn't even know this game had it. Did you try to find which key it is and press it? I don't know myself, but it's the simplest explanations that are usually right.

.:edit:.
A quick look through the change log and I saw the Ctrl hides the textbox, easy to click by accident on my keyboard at least

Oct 12, 2018
Allright . Finished what is to see for now. Tons of potential here, love it to bits, hope the development will go further in a steady pace!

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
I just hope that this game don't go the way of almost ever game that gets a redraw or a rewrite but so far it is longer time between update and small updates.

HornyMan123

Jul 16, 2019
Are there any differences between the "Slut" and the "Bimbo" Routes? Any different endings? Is there a way we can view the artworks of the game?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes