lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
tread carefully comrade don't want people to get on you because you helped make the game though gods bead in your completion of the events
Haha, I like to hope people realize I'm just the writer but-

And yeah, for anyone questioning the slow progress with this game.

I can't speak for all aspects of the game, but from a technical standpoint with the writing, it's a huge slow down with the production, arguably even more intense now.

Some very rough maths.

Take for example writing a simple sex scene, let's say you aim to write a simple 1000 sex scene. (Alright).
You have to rewrite the scene to accommodate the major variations.
1000 words for Normal Kira
1000 words for Slut Kira (Depending how radical change the dialogue, this might only require a 300-500 word approx change give or take)
1000 words for bimbo Kira.

The simple scene is now bloated to over 3000. (Perhaps with some savvy editing, a total rewrite isn't needed and you can shave some of those words off however).

Now,
There is also added in 'Cow' Kira variant: We can roughly combine normal and slut Kira's dialogue to not be 'too' different, maybe a 100 words but given the distinction it could be let's say a 700 word change.

Now add on top of that 'Pet' Kira Variant, we'll say another 700 words on top.

Now add Pet-Cow Variant; This could only require some minor changes, but changes all the same, approx 250-300 words with some minor dialogue alterations.

Now add Pet-Cow Bimbo variant: Given the intensity of Bimbo's dialogue changes, let's say it'd need a slightly larger 500-600 word change.

This means, in a worst case scenario where a total rewrite is needed.
A simple 1000 word scene has become:
5300 words. 5 Times it's original size.

And that is applied across every. single. Sex scene.

For context, most WHOLE scripts I write are usually between 10 to 20K words long.

jarvan13

May 17, 2020
I still cant complete the welcome party quest.
I changed my !$citycentnre but it persists. Can anyone upload their own image !citycentre3 in case it may fix the problem? Or any save just after thatspot.

General guidelines: is it better to have her a slut or bimbo?

Should i have her uncorrupted ? Is intellect useful? Should i aim in your opinion for any particular "build" or "path" at the start?

Also free stats, i got the duck, but where is the air duct you were talking about?
Last one : how can i get punished in prison and how can i in general get money ?

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
I still cant complete the welcome party quest.
I changed my !$citycentnre but it persists. Can anyone upload their own image !citycentre3 in case it may fix the problem? Or any save just after thatspot.

General guidelines: is it better to have her a slut or bimbo?

Should i have her uncorrupted ? Is intellect useful? Should i aim in your opinion for any particular "build" or "path" at the start?

Also free stats, i got the duck, but where is the air duct you were talking about?
Last one : how can i get punished in prison and how can i in general get money ?
Make sure it's in the right location and make sure it's spelled correctly because you typed it wrong twice just now it's
!CityCenter3

jarvan13

May 17, 2020
I know , i am typing from my cellphone and was watching the forum, hence the incorrect name. i did it as instructed in the game file and it didn't work. I worry if i possibly damaged my game so i would like to ask if you or anyone could possibly upload their !Citycentre3 in order for me to replace mine with the new one in the folder.

D

Deleted member 2114730

I know , i am typing from my cellphone and was watching the forum, hence the incorrect name. i did it as instructed in the game file and it didn't work. I worry if i possibly damaged my game so i would like to ask if you or anyone could possibly upload their !Citycentre3 in order for me to replace mine with the new one in the folder.
there are two ducks in the gym that give +1 char each and the vents outside that blow out air give a -1 after interaction but only once you can get 5 rubles if you get this guy his Gatorade which is on a bench near where you talk to pull to start working out its not highlighted but its there. intellect has some uses but so does not having any as well. gives bonuses bimbo and slut are different but i don't think give any advantage except some different scenes the prison you get caught during the main quest and there's an option to either rat out Kara who ends up in new you our not snitch her out and get sent to the poll both have scenes Kara's you have to go interact with the poll after you snitch and currently maid and bar are the only main ways for money but there are other events that give you a bunch some depend on char and items as well as a new you event that gives you 20 rubles and i have a list of the questions and what they give in the into
Skip intro. Stats: Lust 3, Char 2, Int 2
or don't skip~
1)Engineer +2int+char / Actress +2lust+char-int / Communist(Lenin approves) +2char+lust
2)Center +char+lust / Resident -char+lust / Outs -char-int
3)No +int / Aquarius +lust-int / Do you? +char
4)No +int / Deus Vult +2char / Yes -int+lust
5)Convince +char / Explain +int / Persuade +lust-int
also i found what looks like game over in code any one know what the are for? and where is the city center code so i can check it and how have you guys been editing them?

D

Deleted member 2114730

Haha, I like to hope people realize I'm just the writer but-

And yeah, for anyone questioning the slow progress with this game.

I can't speak for all aspects of the game, but from a technical standpoint with the writing, it's a huge slow down with the production, arguably even more intense now.

Some very rough maths.

Take for example writing a simple sex scene, let's say you aim to write a simple 1000 sex scene. (Alright).
You have to rewrite the scene to accommodate the major variations.
1000 words for Normal Kira
1000 words for Slut Kira (Depending how radical change the dialogue, this might only require a 300-500 word approx change give or take)
1000 words for bimbo Kira.

The simple scene is now bloated to over 3000. (Perhaps with some savvy editing, a total rewrite isn't needed and you can shave some of those words off however).

Now,
There is also added in 'Cow' Kira variant: We can roughly combine normal and slut Kira's dialogue to not be 'too' different, maybe a 100 words but given the distinction it could be let's say a 700 word change.

Now add on top of that 'Pet' Kira Variant, we'll say another 700 words on top.

Now add Pet-Cow Variant; This could only require some minor changes, but changes all the same, approx 250-300 words with some minor dialogue alterations.

Now add Pet-Cow Bimbo variant: Given the intensity of Bimbo's dialogue changes, let's say it'd need a slightly larger 500-600 word change.

This means, in a worst case scenario where a total rewrite is needed.
A simple 1000 word scene has become:
5300 words. 5 Times it's original size.

And that is applied across every. single. Sex scene.

For context, most WHOLE scripts I write are usually between 10 to 20K words long.
that is a lot of work but i want t ask if you know how to acces file images and see what midnight maiden looks like?

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
know ow to access images in the files I'm curious about the midnight maiden outfit and what it looks like
I don't know how to do that, sorry.
I would presume you would need a program to decrypt the RPGM files to be able to view them, but I'm not tech savvy enough to tell you exactly how to do that.
Probably just google it.

D

Deleted member 2114730

In the upcoming game update, what is expected ??
what appears to be more game mechanic such as skip and random possible sex events and hypno events and i bit of back story on the city and hidden lore drops

D

Deleted member 2114730

It's a pity that the brothel is still not open for work.
Mulan has promised that they will start filling up already made areas with content so that hopefully means the return of city center and the studio the opening of brothel maybe more new you training events gym events and small accessories such as earrings piercings and tats and outfits etc

D

Deleted member 2114730

I don't know how to do that, sorry.
I would presume you would need a program to decrypt the RPGM files to be able to view them, but I'm not tech savvy enough to tell you exactly how to do that.
Probably just google it.
if personality test exists is there a way to change fetishes from the 3 hypno events in the lab?

D

Deleted member 2114730

When do we expect the next update?
depends on what you call an update but the farm comes next week followed by a bunch of debugs repairs and small scenes etc. essentially there just filling up the already made world to the brim with stuff so its less empty

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
How to start new quest ?
Assuming you are talking about the Farm content in Vivarium, it is currently not in yet. It will, hopefully, be put in to the game sometime this or the coming week. Right now, there are only three events in Vivarium: Two of which take place in the church in the Sacred Grove in the north, and one in the Oasis in the west.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes