Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
playing the game after a while, could some1 tell me what difference is between bimbo and non-bimbo playthrough? i've played it before selecting charisma/intelligence options and never noticed the influence of being a bimbo (or most likely i didn't understand it). is there a hidden content if one uses the jammer from the beginning ? i only ask coz i don't want to waste time

outeast

Jul 25, 2018
playing the game after a while, could some1 tell me what difference is between bimbo and non-bimbo playthrough? i've played it before selecting charisma/intelligence options and never noticed the influence of being a bimbo (or most likely i didn't understand it). is there a hidden content if one uses the jammer from the beginning ? i only ask coz i don't want to waste time

The difference is that already with an intelligence below -5 she starts to speak differently.
In addition to the fact that she speaks differently, she will be unable to refuse any offers and any actions on intelligence will be closed because after turning into a bimbo, intelligence will be -100.
There will also be an increase in libido, enlarged lips and (possibly in the future) a desire to suck cocks

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
The difference is that already with an intelligence below -5 she starts to speak differently.
In addition to the fact that she speaks differently, she will be unable to refuse any offers and any actions on intelligence will be closed because after turning into a bimbo, intelligence will be -100.
There will also be an increase in libido, enlarged lips and (possibly in the future) a desire to suck cocks
thx for the reply, i think i remember about it now, is there any benifit at all aside from stats change and lusty behavior/dumb wording Kira adapts, i mean like unlocking some features or quests

outeast

Jul 25, 2018
thx for the reply, i think i remember about it now, is there any benifit at all aside from stats change and lusty behavior/dumb wording Kira adapts, i mean like unlocking some features or quests
There is nothing special about this, at least in the current state of the game I have not noticed a difference between the behavior types.

Reactions: Phantombeast

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
I kinda hope there's not much locked behind bimbo in the future, because I like her sarcastic and witty lines. Would be a shame to have to lose that in order to access otherwise nice scenes. She can suck dick perfectly fine without eating crayons.

• Haha
Reactions: Donny Ranistvenich

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
I kinda hope there's not much locked behind bimbo in the future, because I like her sarcastic and witty lines. Would be a shame to have to lose that in order to access otherwise nice scenes. She can suck dick perfectly fine without eating crayons.
Mulan specifically addressed this in recent posts. They are prioritizing an alternative "slut" path for all events that require high lust, so that having Kira be a low int Bimbo isn't a requirement for large swaths of content.

Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

outeast

Jul 25, 2018

I remembered one feature but I'm not sure if it applies to Kira's Bimbo, it's that you can drip part of the plot and explanations.
Before the dialogue, you are given a choice to listen or think on your own, which gives -1 intellect and skips all explanations, and you are simply told to go there.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
in the save editor, what variables are what stats? cause it doesnt have any labelled, been googling for a pretty minute and cant find anything on this forum or anywhere else. any help?

Reactions: Nopeee122

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
in the save editor, what variables are what stats? cause it doesnt have any labelled, been googling for a pretty minute and cant find anything on this forum or anywhere else. any help?
variable 4: lust, 5: charisma, 6: intelligence, 7: fame
not sure tho ya better make a back up save b4 editting

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kezza329
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes