Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Hello people, I have a couple of questions. I tried to search them but without success:

-I want pink hair but apparently that's either bimbo route or telling someone fuck off during the dream sequence. That option is locked and I need the jammer. Where can I buy the jammer?
-Does the automatic responses of Kira change with the stats? Random people keeps trying to get into your pants but there is no way to say yes.
-I heard there are farm events, where are them and how can I trigger them?

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
I obviously dont know any numbers, but something tells me that people rarely dont go to most bizzare choises in modifications when they play bimbo for example. So when playing a bimbo route you most likely choose bigger tits whenever this option exists. On the contrary playing smart/spy you wouldnt do it, because why? So we have mostly three routs which people use, and some much smaller number of individuals making, in my opinion, terrible choises of having bimbo with less titsize than possible or spy with tits bigger than default one.
Is it smart to spend so much time on much less popular options? Especially since we dont have any solid finished part exept prison in two years?
Maybe as was stated above, mulan run out of creative ideas, since farm was to generic to my taste.
I don't really know any of the numbers myself, but I do believe people are doing multiple choices throughout their playthroughs, such as saving constantly just to be able to choose both Bimbo options and Smart options. (Or maybe that's just me projecting, since it's what I do myself)
Modification is sort of the whole deal with this game at the moment, and I do personally hope it will stay like that.
I'd honestly dislike the game if it forced me to do either or. The game in it's current state allows me to change her body however I wish, keep her smart or dumb or slutty or non slutty, and I can combine most of those traits however I wish, such as having her slutty and smart, but with only minor modifications, such as the experimental boob increase treatment, and it's up to me wherever or not I choose to make em bigger or smaller from that point on.

The game is definitely suffering from lack of updates due to just how many possible routes there are, but I am still optimistic that if we ever see a end product, it will be quite excellent precisely because of how many choices the player can do to act out their fantasy of a vague spy story.
But as previously stated, I am not the smartest person around, and have a terrible trackrecord of supporting what is essentially dead projects...so I'm hoping here that this is not the case with this one.

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
When Mulan started implementing those customization options which was like 1,5 years ago he made a few polls. Unfortunately his/her moronic patrons voted for more options for everything: tits, hips, lips, tattoos etc.
I expressed concerns how it will significantly slow down development time of actual, new h-scenes but Mulan was like - "naw man, it will be fine. We will have *layers* and shit which will make everything automatic and easy".
And yet here we are... with 1 new scene per 3 months but hey, at least we can customize Kira's appearance with 1000 options.
Basically Mulan was either that ignorant or just straight up lying.

Such a shame since game has cool premise and lots of potential but im afraid its impossible to salvage now.
Would love to see more scenes and continuation of Olga's, Katya's and Legion's side stories, not to mention more work options for Kira(movies, strip club etc.).

Reactions: Ataly and shadow415

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
When Mulan started implementing those customization options which was like 1,5 years ago he made a few polls. Unfortunately his/her moronic patrons voted for more options for everything: tits, hips, lips, tattoos etc.
I expressed concerns how it will significantly slow down development time of actual, new h-scenes but Mulan was like - "naw man, it will be fine. We will have *layers* and shit which will make everything automatic and easy".
And yet here we are... with 1 new scene per 3 months but hey, at least we can customize Kira's appearance with 1000 options.

Such a shame since game has cool premise and lots of potential but im afraid its impossible to salvage now.
Would love to see more scenes and continuation of Olga's, Katya's and Legion's side stories, not to mention more work options for Kira(movies, strip club etc.).
Actually more than 2 years ago. Last update with old art was dec2018. Dec2019 was gym update, and all2020 was spend on farm, that is still looks less than half made.

Reactions: Ataly and callriv

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Was it that long ago? Damn...
Anyway, art update was fine and possibly worth it but it took a LOT of time since Mulan experimented with at least several different styles. I still have older version of the game which has Kira in like 4 different art designs depending on the scene.

Edger

May 30, 2017
Why does the game keep locking me out of the Residential Area? It keeps saying I can't get back there just yet.

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018

Same as I do. But Mulan banned me and stay away from any critics and reasonable question about roadmap and story tale. Not so far ago one man PM me on PL forum with message ”dude u was right, everything like you said”. And here we are. Game almost dead and Mulan screaming ”what I must do”. You must convince that you doing this just for milking patron and honestly don’t want to continue this game. You just don’t handle it.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Just finished the game and my god it's a developer's nightmare...
Way too many open plot lines...Like everything is open...
Way too many locked content/teasers.
Just as the post above mentioned the dev put too much emphasis on character modification...that serves no purpose whatsoever...Took me an hour or two to figure out how to get Breasts #5 during the New You quest.
Way too much dialog to read...Some of it is mumbo jumbo...and some repeated drivel about whoring out.
What was the point of doing those small mini quests of trying to win over the votes. Could have added more content for Shroedinger's patient.
Why lock either cow or black stockings...
Seriously the Technopriestess is the best designed character in the whole game. I prefer her over Mother, Napoleon, Imperator.
I'm shocked the dev did not follow threw with slutification of Olga. Second best character after Technopriestess. The quest got me hooked up just to get disappointed when i found out the game ends there...
The whole Farm was good written. I was getting arroused following threw Kira's descent into cowdom...but that didn't last long...
This is the biggest problem. We don't get to experience the consequences of our choices because all the quests are open.
Who fucked us at the pillory.Why can't i save Sharon. What will happen to Olga. Do i kill the three or win over their votes. Should i kill the christian missionary. Is Buttercup worth saving? We can't even begin the movie quest xD This is absurd.
We only got to save the Gym and recover the N9 device...
The dev has a serious problem of not following through the projects...

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Ещё забавно то, что обновления выходят в начале месяца, сразу после оплаты за месяц на патреоне. Хотя мулан говорил что всё почти готово ещё несколько недель назад.
И ты вроде говорил что тебя не забанили, а ты сам ушел))
I left myself from discord. On patreon I was banned. Too shame, can't get new version of Def for PL forum :)

Снимок экрана 2021-04-05 в 07.34.52.png

P.S: давай уважать правила форума и писать на английском. Если каждый будет использовать свой язык, получится треш.

Reactions: Sycophantam

Scopemk22

Mar 18, 2019
Hello people, I have a couple of questions. I tried to search them but without success:

-I want pink hair but apparently that's either bimbo route or telling someone fuck off during the dream sequence. That option is locked and I need the jammer. Where can I buy the jammer?
-Does the automatic responses of Kira change with the stats? Random people keeps trying to get into your pants but there is no way to say yes.
-I heard there are farm events, where are them and how can I trigger them?

You will need to complete the main story to the point after you escape from prison to get the jammer, which is also referred to as a "Decker". You build the decker/Jammer while in prison. To be sent to the prison you will need to gain access to the power plant to get to a terminal that requires some one to hack it. This some one is in the prison, who ends up helping you build the Decker/Jammer. Once you have this decker, you can do the dream sequence and find the terminals (of which there are 3 or 4). Activating those will net you the "fuck off" option.

After trying to opening the power plant and then speaking with the official political guy you are told to go see, (srry can't remember his name), you should be able to exit through the main gate(north of the power plant) and go down to the farm via an airship. So play the main story till you are about to go to prison, then you should have the main gate unlocked.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
You will need to complete the main story to the point after you escape from prison to get the jammer, which is also referred to as a "Decker". You build the decker/Jammer while in prison. To be sent to the prison you will need to gain access to the power plant to get to a terminal that requires some one to hack it. This some one is in the prison, who ends up helping you build the Decker/Jammer. Once you have this decker, you can do the dream sequence and find the terminals (of which there are 3 or 4). Activating those will net you the "fuck off" option.

After trying to opening the power plant and then speaking with the official political guy you are told to go see, (srry can't remember his name), you should be able to exit through the main gate(north of the power plant) and go down to the farm via an airship. So play the main story till you are about to go to prison, then you should have the main gate unlocked.
So...this are need to be completed to unlock and have the "Pink Hair" ? Well,i already have the Jammer and if i'm not wrong i do all the other things but i still don't have the option for "Pink Hair" ! The only thing i didn't finish so long it's the quest "Ghost of Communism" where i need to go inside the Energy Factory(city gate area) but i don't know how to do it! The other 7 Main Story quests: "what's going on" ; "prison break" ; "hippocrates pledge" ; "new you" ; "basic instinct" are completed already,except the "Shroedinger's patient"(in vivarium) but i guess this one will be continued in future updates, and the other one "enemy within" is already started but still not finished(there i am on step 2 - learn about resistance)! The other quests which are not in "Main story" - category Work: "work bitch" ; category Romance: "dogfish" and category Side story where are 10 quests(settle in; moscow's best analrapist; shower; movie magic; suit up; analrapist sessions; 80085; 8008135; welcome party; and thunderfury 7) are already finished,except the "welcome party" (don't know how to steal the liquor) and the "thunderfury 7"(there i am on step 2 - speak to the director/movie set,mosfilm block 2,but the train is closed for now and i can't go there and continue this one)! So...like i already say,i finished almost all the quests but still don't has the option for that "Pink Hair" too...may be there is something else that i miss,i don't know!

yelo deliii

May 30, 2018
Haha, that was a good idea. Okay, so just opening index.html won't work, since the game needs to be served off of a server. File paths will be are relative to server, not absolute, which is why you see that failed to load message. Which is probably why web versions of this game, and many other games today, don't work properly.

Okay, so long story short. On Mac, you should have python installed by default. So start up a simple HTTP server in the www folder, and you should be good to go.

Steps:
1. Download game and extract .rar file.
2. Go into the www folder.
3. Open terminal in folder (or, skip step 2, and you can start terminal and cd into the www folder).
4. Check Python version. run "python --version" (without the quotes)

5.a. For python version 2.x.x, run the following command in terminal in the www folder, (without the quotes again)
"python -m SimpleHTTPServer"

5.b. For python version 3.x.x, run the following command in terminal in the www folder, (without the quotes again)
"python3 -m http.server"

6. Open web browser and go to localhost:8000 and you should be able to play.

Tested on Linux, don't see why it shouldn't work on Mac (or Windows, if python is installed) either.

Cheers.

[P.S.: If you want to read up about this ]
Can you save your game when you use this method?

wokandroll42

Jan 1, 2018
Just finished the game and my god it's a developer's nightmare...
Way too many open plot lines...Like everything is open...
Way too many locked content/teasers.
Just as the post above mentioned the dev put too much emphasis on character modification...that serves no purpose whatsoever...Took me an hour or two to figure out how to get Breasts #5 during the New You quest.
Way too much dialog to read...Some of it is mumbo jumbo...and some repeated drivel about whoring out.
What was the point of doing those small mini quests of trying to win over the votes. Could have added more content for Shroedinger's patient.
Why lock either cow or black stockings...
Seriously the Technopriestess is the best designed character in the whole game. I prefer her over Mother, Napoleon, Imperator.
I'm shocked the dev did not follow threw with slutification of Olga. Second best character after Technopriestess. The quest got me hooked up just to get disappointed when i found out the game ends there...
The whole Farm was good written. I was getting arroused following threw Kira's descent into cowdom...but that didn't last long...
This is the biggest problem. We don't get to experience the consequences of our choices because all the quests are open.
Who fucked us at the pillory.Why can't i save Sharon. What will happen to Olga. Do i kill the three or win over their votes. Should i kill the christian missionary. Is Buttercup worth saving? We can't even begin the movie quest xD This is absurd.
We only got to save the Gym and recover the N9 device...
The dev has a serious problem of not following through the projects...
lmao man i forgot about half the stuff you listed too. Yeah this isn't gonna end well.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes