ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
how or when do i unlock this scene ?
or could someone share a save before that scene please ?
thanks in advance (;

Jan 7, 2018
how or when do i unlock this scene ?
or could someone share a save before that scene please ?
thanks in advance (;
This during the main quest you go to prison. At some time you will need to go to the shower. If you dont rely on the voice inside your head and dont resist they will rape you.
Pretty hot scene tbh.

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
It's the Dream event in New You. But you have to unlock it first, either by going each day to Chief Officer, either by following the main questline.
OK, i will taki it it comes after prison and meeting rebels etc. And how does that chief officer side quest work. Does that change main gameplay drastically?

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
How do I pay Katya? The quest log say 0/15 rubles but I definitely have more than 15 rubles. When I talk to her she keep talking about the FUCKING LIQUOR BOTTLE and the party and I still hasn't figure out how to get that FUCKING BOTTLE YET. Why the dev make that quest so confusing. WHY THE HELL CAN'T THEY JUST DRINK VODKA INSTEAD. I have vodka.
View attachment 1488354
View attachment 1488355
i think you need to progress more on main story and get a job etc. I think you need to complete shower quest too

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Fuck me. I'm dumb. Maybe chief officer hypnosis is affecting me:rolleyes:. I already completed that party quest this whole time. The reason I thought its hasn't finish is because when I talk to Kira friend there is still dialogue about the party and liquor bottle and the last time I played this is a few months ago and I must have forgot about it. Its the quest where you party with friend, high on drug, fighting hobo and chasing goat, right?
And here I am shouting about that liquor bottle for nothing. I feel like a totally idiot right now. I'm sorry for wasting everyone time:(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
Fuck me. I'm dumb. Maybe chief officer hypnosis is affecting me:rolleyes:. I already completed that party quest this whole time. The reason I thought its hasn't finish is because when I talk to Kira friend there is still dialogue about the party and liquor bottle and the last time I played this is a few months ago and I must have forgot about it. Its the quest where you party with friend, high on drug, fighting hobo and chasing goat, right?
And here I am shouting about that liquor bottle for nothing. I feel like a totally idiot right now. I'm sorry for wasting everyone time:(
squat boi stating theres no vodka in moscow, so im guessing this quest is incomplete just like the rest of the game :s

ps anybody know how to dump all art from this rpgmaker game ?

pps nvm figured out

Last edited:

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
You aren't dumb, this is obviously a plot from the pigeon-hobo to steal juicy liquor from you!

• Haha
Reactions: NukaCola

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
OK, i will taki it it comes after prison and meeting rebels etc. And how does that chief officer side quest work. Does that change main gameplay drastically?
In the end? It makes you a slut even before reaching New You. But you also get the right to stop wearing undies, so big win!

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
940 patreons giving freshmulan 2188 euros per month. Why in heaven's sake would she waste time on actuall work, making a video game. You guys need to supress your micro agressions and subscribe, so she can sit on her glorious bottom longer!

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
PunishedMulan Seems to me that according to this post and overall news inside it - this game will get major lifting. Now, most concern for me would be that it may mess up existing "quests" and won't be compatible with version 0.4.9.2 .
Because it looks like a lot of changes, i would rather know now if i should keep that game version as separate project (archive file) and not copy over new files on it when new version arrives.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ogrishTAN

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
so u know there is a discussion in this thread when there's more than 3 comments in a row
an old topic by the way. what I dont understand is why come back and insist on something that has already been discussed. why compulsively enter to clarify something that has already been read?
better to use that energy in something else. like playing another game and release endorphin or something like that.
you are not enlightening anyone, nor doing anyone a favor

Last edited:

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
PunishedMulan Seems to me that according to this post and overall news inside it - this game will get major lifting. Now, most concern for me would be that it may mess up existing "quests" and won't be compatible with version 0.4.9.2 .
Because it looks like a lot of changes, i would rather know now if i should keep that game version as separate project (archive file) and not copy over new files on it when new version arrives.
No, saves will work, as per usual.
However, at one point (hopefully soon) we will be forced to break your save files and you will be notified about it, as a trade-off all our older events will be upgraded to match the Vivarium level of variability.

bishmark

Feb 18, 2018
hey punished mulan sorry to bug you do you think you will ever add a german translation for the game or any other translation?

dummydummy

May 7, 2017
Hello there.

The game seems worth trying at least, but i wanted to ask a few things.

I'm just at the start and i can 100% tell you that the negative intellect bit is not for me, nor is the hypno stuff. Total break of the immersion.

Slow prog of lust and fetishes are more my thing.
I'm fine with whatever degeneracy the game will throw at me at that point.

Tho, i don't know. If i skip those contents there is a game left to play?

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes