Hypnojunkie69

Jun 1, 2020
It's probably a bug. Actually when stabbing thing starts (after the dialog people are starting to run randomly, if I remember correctly), you just have to talk to them, and they are... well, stabbed. After you stab a few of them, dialog should continue.
Try to load an early save.
Get away from them all, go back and try to pick one off and then get seperation from them so you don't get surrounded and stuck

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Of course nothing has changed, why would it ? The patreon model rewards slow development with no end in sight. You get a monthly payment wether you release something or not, all you have to drag your patreon around with excuses and promises to keep them hooked. Look at Curse of Pleasure 14 months without an update and he has lost little to no money monthly. They know their patreons won't stop supporting in the fear that the project will be dropped. Glad I've stopped supporting many of those creators, no matter how great their games are I'll support them by buying their games when they come out instead of paying 5$ a month for 5 years.
When you have mentioned Curse of Pleasure I was like "Wait a sec... Is that the game I played long ago and liked so much but didnt get updated and was assumed abandoned?" Then after I searched it up I just felt heart broken. It still didnt get updated atleast over a year. Reminded me of "Tales of Divinity: Rodinka's Lewd Adventures". Damn. That just hurts man...

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
never saw Curse of Pleasure like THE game, but for some reason it has o looot of support since the first update. i think there's lot of better games that cant reach the half of the money that title made. honestly, it isnt even a matter of taste

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
never saw Curse of Pleasure like THE game, but for some reason it has o looot of support since the first update. i think there's lot of better games that cant reach the half of the money that title made. honestly, it isnt even a matter of taste
It has that "shota\older sister" vibe, that is not cringy like in most of "small ugly schoolkid fuck his family" probably that's why.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
It has that "shota\older sister" vibe, that is not cringy like in most of "small ugly schoolkid fuck his family" probably that's why.
dont know tho i like games xd
so i guess is all about ugly bastards at the end of the day
?

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
dont know tho i like games xd
so i guess is all about ugly bastards at the end of the day
?
It is more of people tired from gobbo-scholler-mc banging sisters, mothers and aunts by magic or absurd blackmail.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
What happens to the children born in the farm breeding story ?
I'm not aware of any children being born in this game at all. Perhaps I've missed something in an update since I last played, but I think it's more likely you're insane.
Still, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Why don't you tell me what happens, and maybe quote some text from the game to support your claim?

Reactions: keker123
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes