DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Happy new year comrades! Hope this year Defenestration bring us lot of fap content. For now that is just an expression of my own desire. Its a shame good games update 2 or even 1 time per year with minimum content. This is not the only case unfortunately.
Anyways whishing the best for this game and its players
Cocomiel comrade is your account hacked or what? Optimistic post in defenestration thread... Or just good new year mood? :)

Reactions: cocomiel1

KonD:R

May 13, 2019
Put the ''abandoned'' tag ffs, respect other developers, f95... What is wrong with you? How much does mulan pay to mods to keep this thread clean and appetizing for some of the newcomers who will be ready to pledge and defend mulan, because they think this prjoect is really still in ''development'' or even exists. At this point it's pretty obvious that he's not gonna release anything. It's such a shame seeing such great developers as GameBear having only 300$ in pledges per month against a bunch of scammers from Russia here milking the whole Mudanjiang City Mega Farm for 2 years without any content

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2020
Put the ''abandoned'' tag ffs, respect other developers, f95... What is wrong with you? How much does mulan pay to mods to keep this thread clean and appetizing for some of the newcomers who will be ready to pledge and defend mulan, because they think this prjoect is really still in ''development'' or even exists. At this point it's pretty obvious that he's not gonna release anything. It's such a shame seeing such great developers as GameBear having only 300$ in pledges per month against a bunch of scammers from Russia here milking the whole Mudanjiang City Mega Farm for 2 years without any content
I really love the game, for me it´s one the best made so far...
but i agree on this one. abandoned tag is maybe a motivation for the developer to finally release something or work at least a little bit faster.

Have a happy new year everyone

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Pretty fair. The second proyect of Doctor Bones (not The Manor, the other one) was tagged as Abandoned since it hasnt been updated in two years so... Seems logic to me

Reactions: qw1rty

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I'm in the discord and tbh we don't talk much, everyone is all hoping for mulan to come up with something for real but yeah we all just joke around it's typical mulan what can you do ?
Unsubscribe from their patreon?

Those pictures look terrible...all those signs on her body look repulsive for me.Fish lips bonanza. People really voted for this?

BTW In case you are wondering, the mods "reject" reports about Fresh Mulan's inactivity and requests for an abandoned tag.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Unsubscribe from their patreon?

Those pictures look terrible...all those signs on her body look repulsive for me.Fish lips bonanza. People really voted for this?

BTW In case you are wondering, the mods "reject" reports about Fresh Mulan's inactivity and requests for an abandoned tag.
Well, since he is posting something from time to time, technically its work in progress, not on hold or abandoned. I dont think mulan somehow influenced mods but I dont know exact rules.

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
How about shame his lazy ass? Or he visits his disc as frequent as this tread? Do his patrons have any self respect or they are happy about being lied to?
I think you would be surprised by the amount of people on their discord that do criticize them and the speed of releases. It is by no means a personality cult for them, their appearances there are infrequent as well. The server really is just a bunch of people fucking around.

Dec 28, 2021
The truth is that Mulan has worked with pleasure only up to where there was content that also interested him .... or up to Kira's bimbofication; everything that came after was one thing he didn't like ... mega-cow boobs or getting pregnant weren't part of the original plan.

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
Then Mulan chose money over creative pleasure. Classic story, classic ending: Mulan is already having inspiration block, and rather sooner than later will start losing money and eventually will drop this project. Literally thousands stories about the same bad choice, but people just don't learn.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Then Mulan chose money over creative pleasure. Classic story, classic ending: Mulan is already having inspiration block, and rather sooner than later will start losing money and eventually will drop this project. Literally thousands stories about the same bad choice, but people just don't learn.
Not that bad for mulans bank account

Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
Several last updates gave me some sort of impression that more and more corners are being cut and the game strays further and further away from the thing it was supposed to be. This one is the same. Pains to see such a good concept go down in flames of mismanagement.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The truth is that Mulan has worked with pleasure only up to where there was content that also interested him .... or up to Kira's bimbofication; everything that came after was one thing he didn't like ... mega-cow boobs or getting pregnant weren't part of the original plan.
That's what I see, as well. It happens a lot when devs allow their patrons to vote on where the game should go. Devs forget that the only real currency that can be spent in game development is developer enthusiasm.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes