Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Most of the people here weren't even born when Half Life 2 came out, so no wonder that they're incapable of being patient.
It's been 8 months, it's not a matter of patience, more curiosity in regards as to wtf is going on. There are still status updates happening on patreon, though they're all locked behind a paywall so we have no idea what's up. Anyone with money know what's being said?

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
To me this game have 13 days left If I didn't get new update I will remove from my mind like it doesn't exist at all

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
His discord is just filled to the brim with yes-man, any thought of "Hmm maybe I should speed the fuck up and stop milking patreon money" is washed away by these idiots that go: Don't mind the negative comments, they're just haters or entitled pirates

Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
His discord is just filled to the brim with yes-man, any thought of "Hmm maybe I should speed the fuck up and stop milking patreon money" is washed away by these idiots that go: Don't mind the negative comments, they're just haters or entitled pirates
I mean it's pretty reasonable from their point(it's easier to control what ppl say when u have full control of what they can do) and nothing new as well, there's a lot of dev that when they reached certain amount on patreon, f95 become more of a problem and is no longer seen as worth the time for them, from site that let u advertise and grow your game its become a pirate site filled with ppl who only complain(dunno why). In a case like this, it is just easier to give up on that game, since it has literally 0% chance of ever being finished.

Last edited:

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
As if there is something to be proud of at all. We are just a bit more complicated dirt on a small grain of sand drifting in endless void. Life of the "lowest" human have same effect on universe as the "greatest" and finishes in a same way. Getting consciousness was a mistake.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes