cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Stop arguing and tell me if someone can contact Mulan on discord or idk, in other ways. Maybe a supporter can do that? Pretty please :)
dude you acting like you woke up from a long time induced sleep like those movies in space. good friend, I have news for you, after almost two years there is no truly relevant content of this game.
unfortunately

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
About the familiar style of coloring for the hairstyle :)

Vivarium_Dottie_Body.png 1cSZ8kXxNHHVkl08ItZb8euE0EO.jpg

The author probably sat for a whole year and came up with a character :) :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
on farm, i don't see any art scenes near to the entrance to the barns, do ya have the same problem? or it's just not implemented yet?

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
nah, i mean art the png files in img pictures... like Kira character or others (not icons in the text window) but artstyle, ya know, the screen "cutscenes" for example in gym when Kira are working out. . .
like these below. . .
I think it's overpainted DAZ renders.

Tcyborg

Jul 10, 2019
Is there a gallery mod for this game? Art is great but the constant walking and no scene replay in this game is a pain

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Is there a gallery mod for this game? Art is great but the constant walking and no scene replay in this game is a pain
no scene replay in the game?
i see only one place where there was supposed to be some sort of scene, but there isn't one, in the vivarium, near the guy next to igloo, just before ya entering the farm, with the new characters, they added Rosie, Dottie. . .

yeah gallery mod could be nice idea to have, but could be better idea for check what parts of the game are actually complete

the most funny part is that, yup, Mulan have done what he said he will do, he just re-created the sizes of breasts, but not Kira's Breasts, (of course ya can change sizes by cheats, but they have the placeholder text on character, so not fully implemented i think) just in new and other npcs like Rosie, Dottie, and the last blonde one... added new guy at farm, that ya can se vision of Kira in his hands, some npc, that shows ya the preview of this exact vision, and nothing more,

Mosfilms sidequest is not even started,
the sidequest with Legion could have more quests,
and what's up with the toilets at the Gorky Park level? in v0.4.9.2 ya couldn't enter it in the daylight, in v04.9.3a ya can, isit some kind of new idea, for some new quests?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
yeap, and with delay they update it, and not lost with feedback. So if u wanna give information u`ll find the way. And honestly in central and western part of country it`s not bad situation.
pretty good game, real nice art and also dev is always in touch not only in Patreon but in this site

dude i was refering to Slutcraft dev wtf xd
u even know the game or what

Last edited:

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Have yet to play the game, but im curious. At any point in the game is someone thrown out of a window? if not I am disappointed in the developer!

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Man, I have a weird relationship with this game...
I keep picking it up, starting a game, fumbling about trying to get some juicy content, and ending up stuck in a situation that seems to be going straight for the cliff's edge (as in, losing control over a lot of stuff, like when I went too deep in the bimbo territory).
It ends up frustrating me as I keep wondering what I should have done, drop the game for a moment, and when I pick it back up again I decide to start over...
Only to get into the same kind of situations again.

And yet I keep coming back to it, because I just love the game even if I never got that far in it because of my own damn mind. :KEK:

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
What the heck, all of a sudden my saves are no longer working a day later after getting near the end of the current content.

Does transfering or copying and pasting files from a previous version of the game to a new one suddenly lock them?

Edit: Figured it out, and its a dumb rpgm thing. You have to make sure that you manually save a local copy of an rpg save slot before copying in your older saves in, other wise the game will fail to see a new save.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes