JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
stuck in the prison, keeps saying I must disable camera's first, I should go talk to Katya, I do then say everything's fine and nothing changes, I can not do anything stuck in loop of should go talk to Katya, then say Everything's fine.

ghostthree

Jun 18, 2017
stuck in the prison, keeps saying I must disable camera's first, I should go talk to Katya, I do then say everything's fine and nothing changes, I can not do anything stuck in loop of should go talk to Katya, then say Everything's fine.
Go to office, you can disable camera for there if you had a item if not sleep once Katya will give you that

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
Ok so I retried this game after a very long time, hype by an update.

Very disapointed.

There is still old bug like Legion event without graphic or stuck naked after exhib event at park.
You can do New Hope event before prison and get pink hair and big boob but not reflected in prison event (big boobs in prison event was the one I was looking for tbh).
The movie event still disabled.
And no more real content in Vivarium or Sewer.

I guess there is a promise for a futur big update with a lot of content and many more transformation and sex scene, just pay and wait as usual ! :)

For new player play this game it's clearly something to see, try both route bimbo with very low int or slut high int. For others make another game your center of attention ;) More sex scene in prison, gym, restaurant, repetable and a more consistent story.

Anyway I must say I like bimbo dialog and story.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Ok so I retried this game after a very long time, hype by an update.

Very disapointed.

There is still old bug like Legion event without graphic or stuck naked after exhib event at park.
You can do New Hope event before prison and get pink hair and big boob but not reflected in prison event (big boobs in prison event was the one I was looking for tbh).
The movie event still disabled.
And no more real content in Vivarium or Sewer.

I guess there is a promise for a futur big update with a lot of content and many more transformation and sex scene, just pay and wait as usual ! :)

For new player play this game it's clearly something to see, try both route bimbo with very low int or slut high int. For others make another game your center of attention ;) More sex scene in prison, gym, restaurant, repetable and a more consistent story.

Anyway I must say I like bimbo dialog and story.
Yes this game needs more sex scenes around the city i wish there was a gloryhole sidejob because that scene was sexy as fuck plus the dialogue

Reactions: CorwinFr

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there anyway to avoid getting caught by the guard to avoid the pole in prison?.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This futuristic alternate reality of Russia looks more like Canada everyday,it is kind of scary, minus the cybernetic implants. I would not be surprised if that is in the works though.

• Wow
Reactions: CorwinFr

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Where do we get the 3rd and 4th picture previews? Is it part of the Main Story? Or repeating side content such as the gym nudity/male interactions before she submits/they get impatient?

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes