JessFor

Aug 17, 2019
Can someone help me with the New you dream event. From my understanding if you find all 5 stars you can chose what customisation happens to Kira. I do this and there isn't a break free option, it just the Red or Blue lollipop, which does what they'd do without finding the 5 stars or a third 'fuck you' option which just ends it with nothing happening. How do I get this break free option/ability to chose what modifications happen to Kira?

Reactions: Burn85

hyperbuttplug

Jan 21, 2021
Can someone help me with the New you dream event. From my understanding if you find all 5 stars you can chose what customisation happens to Kira. I do this and there isn't a break free option, it just the Red or Blue lollipop, which does what they'd do without finding the 5 stars or a third 'fuck you' option which just ends it with nothing happening. How do I get this break free option/ability to chose what modifications happen to Kira?
The "fuck you" option is the one that allows you to choose what you want done. It shouldn't end it with nothing happening if I remember correctly. If you can choose that option then that is the one you are looking for.

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Supposedly full customization with tons of images but idk, keeping our expectations in check is the best thing to do.
Customization no one even see. Seriously, anyone here played full run more than twice? First time i played max bimbo, second - slut with minimal body upgrades. Who is even interested in middle ground here?

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

Lollow91

Aug 28, 2022
Won't load MQ_13_Poster.png, i didn't even look at it but it still gave me the error, i tried to fix it but when i add the png in www/img/pictures it gives me an error (i'm from android) if someone knows how to fix it or has a save file right after that moment it would help a lot

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes