asfasdfqwu292

May 10, 2022
Out of curiosity, is "784 pics" all different pictures, or just hundreds of slightly altered variations of the same pic. Like, just barely a few pixels of difference, times a hundred? From my understanding, as a player, I get to see her stand still just like always but with 784 variations of boob size and clothing. And a boobjob event which is pretty pogchamp. I personally wouldn't call that "784 pics" but y'know...

If all that you're saying is true, then kudos to you.
so where are all these pictures? Can we access them without playing the actual game?

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
Even if the update comes out, the dev through his politics left a terrible after taste around himself. I am literally not interested in this game anymore. Moreso the stink spreads even further. More and more devs follow Mulan's footsteps. Less and less games come out regularly to a point, I don't consider Patreon a valid option as an entertainment platform anymore. It's more of a scamaz platform. Now I follow only three games...I just lost interest...that's how people like Mulan make me disgusted when i think about patreon...
True

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Um, I think there's something wrong with keyboard configuration, every time I try to edit it, the game just doesn't recognize it, saying Error...

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Answer to this question MUST be put in first post... And the poster itself printed and showed up the Mulan's ass. Come on, this critical bug exists for years!

Go to image folder, copy literally any picture in .png and rename it to 'MQ_13_Poster'. It will fix the problem.
yup, that fuckin error exists like from the previous vevrsion, for loooooong time, even before 0.4.9.3 version, and it wasn't fixed in 0.4.9.5 that's something really annoying

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
none of the maps of the current release tries to show this image.
if you receive this error due to loading a save file that wants to show this image, don't use it.
yeah, cause this poster (img or even the rpgm file) doesn't exist in game's folder files, i search the whole game's data folders, files, etc... couldn't find it there

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes