Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Mate don't post any more hope filled images. These will probably come in 2024 being optimistic.
I used MV cheat again to travel to Mosfilm studio and there is a lot of content implemented there so it's only a matter of time until they add the bus to travel there

Reactions: xirirec

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
very cool game. Two questions, how to get Squat Boi to work?. Don't know how. so far it is not working. Lastly is there an entire story branch as a bimbo,because it is really cool how Kira slowly changes.

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Ну а теперь серьезна когда это тип с низкой социальной ответственностью добавить нормальное количество контента

Well, now it's serious when it's a type with low social responsibility to add a normal amount of content.

• Angry
Reactions: 4GunZ and Vodka10K

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Ну а теперь серьезна когда это тип с низкой социальной ответственностью добавить нормальное количество контента

Well, now it's serious when it's a type with low social responsibility to add a normal amount of content.
Judging by the bits of information - that the content is being added to the client, but is not yet active. his discord has a bunch of idiots with a permanent offtopic, so nothing is clear there either. I would bet on next year, but he started doing something, unlike the past year and a half.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020

Never. He already earned enough $ to by a flat in Kiev\SPB\Moscow. He can just rent it for till his death.

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Judging by the bits of information - that the content is being added to the client, but is not yet active. his discord has a bunch of idiots with a permanent offtopic, so nothing is clear there either. I would bet on next year, but he started doing something, unlike the past year and a half.

Сильно сомневаюсь что серьезное обновление вообще выйдет.
Вконец концов еще до всей этой петрушки с СВО он активно забивал болт на свою игру.
Скорее свинья полетят чем эта игра будит завершена

I strongly doubt that a serious update will be released at all.
In the end, even before all this parsley with his, he was actively hammering a bolt on his game.
Sooner pigs will fly than this game will be completed

Reactions: 4GunZ

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021

The last update of the game was almost a year and a half ago. There was nothing new in the last update from August. About some mythical update of the mechanics of the game, you can think endlessly, but in fact - the game is abandoned and dead.

Reactions: 4GunZ
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes